Guy punches Samoan kid, gets KO'd in front of his wife

At this size difference you dont start swing first that fast.... Call police and get money back.
Not everyone can move up a weight class ... or three.

Jesus. Even in my drunkest and stupidest moments, my risk engine would have kept me out of that altercation.

1) Young Vs Old
2) Huge vs Small
3) Relatively sober and lucid vs completely shitfaced.

That poor fuck literally had no advantages in that scenario whatsoever. I hope he has not procreated.

Stupid useless old twat. Joe left him crawling around like a centipede.

I can't understand half of what is being said. Why would the Samoan kid have his money? I don't understand the nature of the allegation being made, there.

From what I can understand the guy wanted his money back from the store. This Samoan kid was apparently friends with someone working their and didn't like the guys attitude. At one point he says "I don't care that's my boy" and looks over towards where the employees would be.

actually,its Polynesians.

why the fuck would you want to get in a fist fight with these people?

Having played rugby against these guys, I can tell you the haka is one thing, but it gets worse if you have someone translate it for you.

Having played rugby against these guys, I can tell you the haka is one thing, but it gets worse if you have someone translate it for you.
A friend of mine is a wrestler his exact words about them where "they're the last race with the real killer instinct"

Jesus. Even in my drunkest and stupidest moments, my risk engine would have kept me out of that altercation.

1) Young Vs Old
2) Huge vs Small
3) Relatively sober and lucid vs completely shitfaced.

That poor fuck literally had no advantages in that scenario whatsoever. I hope he has not procreated.
4) non-Samoan vs Samoan

lol at punching a Samoan. might as well punch a brick wall.

also how dare they desecrate a fine establishment like Taco Bell smh

moron, if someone's head is the size of a basketball Tito-style, do not punch it!

but thanks for giving us a fun video...

Samoan's are like Hunters from Halo... you don't charge at them head on. You stay way in the background and shoot them in the soft of their exposed backs.

Damn.... just put that kid on the border. You won't need a wall.

I heard a story one time about a Samoan guy getting thrown from a balcony and into a glass greenhouse for giving some dude's wife a foot massage. Fucked up his speech.

I heard a story one time about a Samoan guy getting thrown from a balcony and into a glass greenhouse for giving some dude's wife a foot massage. Fucked up his speech.

Truth is, no one knows why Marsellus threw Rocky from a balcony.

List of entire races you should avoid fighting:

1. Samoan

The end
This is ethnicity, not race, and there is one more who is equally as fearsome-- if not more.
  1. Samoans
  2. Icelanders

No nation on earth blows my mind with their genetic athletic potential like Iceland:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Most_championships

Their women already dominate the Crossfit Games which is another sport where their overall per capita performance metrics are off the charts:
https://emergefitness.com/blogs/fit/crossfit-games-champions

The motherfuckers even qualified for the World Cup in 2018! With their runts! Know the next smallest nation that qualified? Uruguay who has 3.457m people: over ten times the population of Iceland. Soccer is also a religion there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup

If they had even a Scandinavian-level Olympic program, much less one as sophisticated as the Yanks, Brits, or Aussies, I have no doubt they would likely be a global force in the Shot Put, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw, Handball, and-- naturally-- Olympic Lifting.

Just look at all those Icelandic flags in the WSM Top 3. Only we Americans rival them, and I fear to count. This is a nation that in 2017 counted a population of 338,349 people. American cities you might be surprised to learn that have a larger population than their country:
  • Honolulu, HI
  • Wichita, KS
  • Aurora, CO
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Arlington, TX
  • Tampa, FL
  • Virginia Beach, VA
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Omaha, NE

Altogether there are 56 American cities with a larger population than Iceland. In fact, let's have fun, and list every California city that has a greater population than Iceland by itself:
  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. San Diego, CA
  3. San Jose, CA
  4. San Francisco, CA
  5. Fresno, CA
  6. Sacramento, CA
  7. Long Beach, CA
  8. Oakland, CA
  9. Bakersfield, CA
  10. Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana (334K) is virtually identical in size while Riverside (310K), Stockton (310K), Irvine (277K), and Chula Vista (270K) barely miss. I've just listed 15 cities in one state.

They've also had one of the leading rates of tertiary (i.e. postgraduate) degrees among women for the past several decades. If you are ever fortunate enough to meet a cute Icelandic chick who bats her eyes at you...breed with her.

The guy was crawling like a downed teammate in COD 4 Blackout.

Back