Guy punches Samoan kid, gets KO'd in front of his wife

Guilty Simpson

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
images

That dude is still crawling on that floor to this day.

Did he get his money back?

Nice KO. Like how his missus just leaves his ass crawling on the floor.

Why the kid run away? There are free shots on a KO'd dude, give him CTE.

and she said she's calling the cops even though her fella swung first and squared up to fight

good luck with that

Just a friendly advice, when someone is twice your size, is better to be on their good side.

I think the wife might have fared better by the looks of it.

List of entire races you should avoid fighting:

1. Samoan

The end

I know in legal terms (yeah the law) 18 or 21 is considered an adult. But I can't consider someone taller than me a "kid" still!

Looks like they're at a fast food joint at like 3:00 a.m. when only the drunkards are hanging around.

I hope those weren’t his kids at the end.
<6>

Kid gave him every chance. Showed a surprising amount of restraint. Idiot kept putting hands on him and then had the fucking "balls" if you can even call it that to swing on him.

What a moron

At this size difference you dont start swing first that fast.... Call police and get money back.

Getting into a fist-fight with a Samoan is like getting into a Vodka drinking contest with a Russian:)
Oh yeah...growing up in Hawaii you understand that those Polynesian bruddahs are some tough motherfuckers....And when I mean tough I mean like not nessiarily personality wise. Like built like a fucking tank tough.

I can't understand half of what is being said. Why would the Samoan kid have his money? I don't understand the nature of the allegation being made, there.

Little Mexican dude vs a big Samoan what else could have possibly happened?

Back