Guy punches Samoan kid, gets KO'd in front of his wife

List of entire races you should avoid fighting:

1. Samoan

The end
I’ll take my chances, but no doubt, Samoans are incredibly tough people.
eOlCbsv.png

why is everyone calling the fat mexican a samoan lol

This is ethnicity, not race, and there is one more who is equally as fearsome-- if not more.
  1. Samoans
  2. Icelanders

No nation on earth blows my mind with their genetic athletic potential like Iceland:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Most_championships

Their women already dominate the Crossfit Games which is another sport where their overall per capita performance metrics are off the charts:
https://emergefitness.com/blogs/fit/crossfit-games-champions

The motherfuckers even qualified for the World Cup in 2018! With their runts! Know the next smallest nation that qualified? Uruguay who has 3.457m people: over ten times the population of Iceland. Soccer is also a religion there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup

If they had even a Scandinavian-level Olympic program, much less one as sophisticated as the Yanks, Brits, or Aussies, I have no doubt they would likely be a global force in the Shot Put, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw, Handball, and-- naturally-- Olympic Lifting.

Just look at all those Icelandic flags in the WSM Top 3. Only we Americans rival them, and I fear to count. This is a nation that in 2017 counted a population of 338,349 people. American cities you might be surprised to learn have a larger population than their country:
  • Honolulu, HI
  • Wichita, KS
  • Aurora, CO
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Arlington, TX
  • Tampa, FL
  • Virginia Beach, VA
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Omaha, NE

Altogether there are 56 American cities with a larger population than Iceland. In fact, let's have fun, and list every California city that has a greater population than Iceland by itself:
  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. San Diego, CA
  3. San Jose, CA
  4. San Francisco, CA
  5. Fresno, CA
  6. Sacramento, CA
  7. Long Beach, CA
  8. Oakland, CA
  9. Bakersfield, CA
  10. Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana (334K) is virtually identical in size while Riverside (310K), Stockton (310K), Irvine (277K), and Chula Vista (270K) barely miss. I've just listed 15 cities in one state.

They've also had one of the leading rates of tertiary (i.e. postgraduate) degrees among women for the past several decades. If you are ever fortunate enough to meet a cute Icelandic chick who bats her eyes at you...breed with her.

No, i think they just have the culture to practice those sports. Or they r natural big? Polynesians have thick bones

No, i think they just have the culture to practice those sports. Or they r natural big? Polynesians have thick bones
Culture is grossly inadequate to describe those standard deviations.

I get drunk until I puke and can be sick for two days. I can get 25 drinks into me and then my body and brain just shut down. I’ve never been drunk enough to start shit. I don’t know how it works for every drunk guy who picks a fight, I just get friendlier and friendlier until I pass out. Weird to see that gene at play in so many vids. And also crazy that people want to start stuff with huge dudes when it is clear they have no training at all.

This is ethnicity, not race, and there is one more who is equally as fearsome-- if not more.
  1. Samoans
  2. Icelanders

No nation on earth blows my mind with their genetic athletic potential like Iceland:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World's_Strongest_Man#Most_championships

Their women already dominate the Crossfit Games which is another sport where their overall per capita performance metrics are off the charts:
https://emergefitness.com/blogs/fit/crossfit-games-champions

The motherfuckers even qualified for the World Cup in 2018! With their runts! Know the next smallest nation that qualified? Uruguay who has 3.457m people: over ten times the population of Iceland. Soccer is also a religion there.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup

If they had even a Scandinavian-level Olympic program, much less one as sophisticated as the Yanks, Brits, or Aussies, I have no doubt they would likely be a global force in the Shot Put, Hammer Throw, Javelin Throw, Handball, and-- naturally-- Olympic Lifting.

Just look at all those Icelandic flags in the WSM Top 3. Only we Americans rival them, and I fear to count. This is a nation that in 2017 counted a population of 338,349 people. American cities you might be surprised to learn have a larger population than their country:
  • Honolulu, HI
  • Wichita, KS
  • Aurora, CO
  • Colorado Springs, CO
  • Tulsa, OK
  • Arlington, TX
  • Tampa, FL
  • Virginia Beach, VA
  • Raleigh, NC
  • Mesa, AZ
  • Omaha, NE

Altogether there are 56 American cities with a larger population than Iceland. In fact, let's have fun, and list every California city that has a greater population than Iceland by itself:
  1. Los Angeles, CA
  2. San Diego, CA
  3. San Jose, CA
  4. San Francisco, CA
  5. Fresno, CA
  6. Sacramento, CA
  7. Long Beach, CA
  8. Oakland, CA
  9. Bakersfield, CA
  10. Anaheim, CA
Santa Ana (334K) is virtually identical in size while Riverside (310K), Stockton (310K), Irvine (277K), and Chula Vista (270K) barely miss. I've just listed 15 cities in one state.

They've also had one of the leading rates of tertiary (i.e. postgraduate) degrees among women for the past several decades. If you are ever fortunate enough to meet a cute Icelandic chick who bats her eyes at you...breed with her.

I’d say that genetically, West Africans are as impressive. Percentage wise, American blacks aren’t there with Iceland, but I believe that’s cultural. In America, you either train really hard for that big money, or you are a fat, lazy fuck.

Interesting about Iceland. They all went there from Norway about 1,000 years ago. And stayed. And nobody immigrates. They are the most pure form of Viking left, I’d bet. And ya, the culture is very into lifting and fitness. There are three or four CrossFit women who place up near the top every year from Iceland. Super blonde, high cheekbones, right out of a painting. On a War Room aside, I hope we don’t lose that diversity. Melding people together in the name of diversity will actually reduce those poles. I want Nordics, I want people who look like Lennox Lewis and Mark Hunt. It’s cool.

I like how the fat wife just aggressively flipped her KO'ed man over and let him crawl away

Who was the kid in this situation, it looks kind of confusing.

The big Samoan ate that punch like it was nothing. The other guy...not so much.

For the life of me, I'll never understand people a) letting an opponent get into striking range and, most of all, b) squaring off with your hands down. Even after that idiot punched the bigger guy, he kept his hands down and was probably amazed he got KO'd. Looked like the big kid gave the jerk every chance to shut up and walk away.

Um you really have to pick your battles in life. Not a great choice by the older fella

I get drunk until I puke and can be sick for two days. I can get 25 drinks into me and then my body and brain just shut down. I’ve never been drunk enough to start shit. I don’t know how it works for every drunk guy who picks a fight, I just get friendlier and friendlier until I pass out. Weird to see that gene at play in so many vids. And also crazy that people want to start stuff with huge dudes when it is clear they have no training at all.

Booze brings your true self out. Assholes get mean. Chill people become nicer. Is normal.

List of entire races you should avoid fighting:

1. Samoan

The end

Ha ha fucken oath, basically what i was going to say. Most Samoans I've ever met are pretty chill, probably cause they know they can beat up 99.9% of the earth's population.

Back