Gustafsson: My reach is 81.2 inches.

I highly doubt the UFC even measures fighters, they just ask their coaches or management or something. It's embarrassing for the top organization in the world.

ol5iHXg.gif

Source: Helwani's Twitter.

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 2m

“@MMAFighting: Gustafsson: My reach is 81.2 inches.”

Thanks for this ts. I always presumed Gus had a reach a lot longer than 76.5 inches which the UFC billed. Do not know how they could mess it up. UFC stats are like WWE. Carwin was listed at 6 foot 5 when he himself said he was 6 foot 1.25 inches. Hendo has been listed at 6 foot 1, when his website had him listed at 5 feet 10.5 inches. Ellenberger was listed at 6 foot tall, when he is the 5 foot 9-10 range, and no way Randy Couture was 6 foot 2. That was a complete joke.

That's why I took the next day off, to weep or celebrate as needed.

Jerk. :icon_twis

lol, must of been a lot of weeping. Cain savaged JDS so badly that I felt bad for the guy. On top of it, JDS got booed and then looked like a sad kid getting booed and asking the crowd, "why they do that".

Must of been a heck of day off and some tears.

Lets hope its not that bad again.

lol, must of been a lot of weeping, Cain savaged JDS so badly that I felt bad for the guy. On top of it, JDS got booed and than looked like a sad kid getting booed.

Must of been a heck of day off.

Lets hope its not that bad.

Lol it was pretty bad. I didn't feel better until Bigfoot beat the shit out of Overeem.

Oh well, JDS by ko Rd 1

I might be wrong but I trust the UFC to get measurements than fighters or trainers. If this is true however and Gus's reach is 84.5 he's got like a 40% percent of winning this fight.

can't wait for these two young guns going at it.

my guess is that their reach is about the same both around 82 inches. They look pretty even in both height and reach

Thanks for this ts. I always presumed Gus had a reach a lot longer than 76.5 inches which the UFC billed. Do not know how they could mess it up. UFC stats are like WWE. Carwin was listed at 6 foot 5 when he himself said he was 6 foot 1.25 inches. Hendo has been listed at 6 foot 1, when his website had him listed at 5 feet 10.5 inches. Ellenberger was listed at 6 foot tall, when he is the 5 foot 9-10 range, and no way Randy Couture was 6 foot 2. That was a complete joke.

No problem. Im 6"1 and my reach is like 75 inches so I always thought Alex had a much longer reach seeing as he is much taller than me and really rangey. A reach above 80" defo seems right for him.

I still don't believe Gus is 6'3.. No way man he looks very tall! I am 191cm which is just A LITTLE bit over 6'3 and Gus does look taller then me. And yes I know some people look taller then they are, I am one of them.. Still I just know he is above 6ft3

I still don't believe Gus is 6'3.. No way man he looks very tall! I am 191cm which is just A LITTLE bit over 6'3 and Gus does look taller then me. And yes I know some people look taller then they are, I am one of them.. Still I just know he is above 6ft3

Yeah, he's taller than Jones by a tiny bit. He probably messed up cm to inch or something. Should measure both fighters by someone that will actually do it right.

Yeah, he's taller than Jones by a tiny bit. He probably messed up cm to inch or something. Should measure both fighters by someone that will actually do it right.

Yep he is defo taller than 6"3.

They do this in all major sports, look at Kevin Durant still listed at 6ft 9in when he's clearly 7ft tall.

With 6ft 9in LeBron James

150221800.jpg

They do this in all major sports, look at Kevin Durant still listed at 6ft 9in when he's clearly 7ft tall.

With 6ft 9in LeBron James

150221800.jpg

Back