Gustafsson has ‘serious injury’ to hamstring - Dana White

But the fighter that gave a career PED user like Jones his closest fight and arguably defeated two division champ and former Olympian that you recently implied was on PEDS is clean? Lol fanboys
regardless, it's WAY harder to use it with USADA than on NFL, NBA and such

But the fighter that gave a career PED user like Jones his closest fight and arguably defeated two division champ and former Olympian that you recently implied was on PEDS is clean? Lol fanboys
ha, was it you that reported my post? I got carded for that crap

It was a curious turn of events heading into UFC 227: Volkan Oezdemir had to drop out of an anticipated light heavyweight matchup against longtime top contender Alexander Gustaffson. Anthony Smith offered to step in, and then shortly thereafter, Gustafsson withdrew with what was termed a “minor injury.”

The phrasing “minor injury” caused Gustafsson all sorts of grief on social media. But White says something got misinterpreted, and that Gustafsson actually has a serious hamstring injury which will keep him out for several more months.

“It wasn’t a minor injury,” White said. “He had a serious injury to his hamstring. He doesn’t have to do surgery, he’s doing physical therapy, and we’re then hoping he can come back before the end of the year. He was hurt, legitimate injury, and he’s working on it.”

https://www.mmafighting.com/2018/8/...exander-gustafsson-injury-ben-askren-and-more

This guy is injured as much as Cain is. I mean how often does this guy fight? when was his last fight? 2 years ago.

He's another Khabib, at least he makes weight though. He's not full blown Cain yet......But that's where it's heading...

He came on Helwani's show and confirmed it was a minor injury and that it should only set him back a few weeks I think.

“I don’t want to talk about my injury, it’s just a minor injury. It’s nothing to talk about really. It’s just a thing, and it gets on my nerves. But it is was it is. I’m here now, and I’ll do everything in my power to bounce back and I will in a couple of weeks.”

Not sure what Dana is talking about. As a Gus fan I hope he's not seriously injured. He needs to win a fight and soon if he wants to stay relevant and in top position for a title fight should DC relinquish or defend the LHW belt.

Dude can't even make it to the cage but thinks he's entitled to titleshots.

Seems he took the "promoting" critiques to heart. Schaub-1 Dana-0

Gus just found out smith is part black n “pulled his hamstring”

Coming up on 2 years of inactivity and injuries. Is normal

Cut him.

Reminds me of Khabib while he was out.
Trash talks from his couch & still somehow has fans.

Gus is 3-3 in the last 5 years. Dude needs to fight rather then call people out while he does nothing.

People shit on Woodley for his year of inactivity prior to his ts but he was told he was the #1 contender after hendricks pulled out of their fight. He didn’t claim to be the #1 contender after pulling out of a fight

ha, was it you that reported my post? I got carded for that crap
Of course not, I don't care about people accusing these D-level fighters of roids, the mods just have their picks of which fighters are allowed to be called roiders and not though.

Of course not, I don't care about people accusing these D-level fighters of roids, the mods just have their picks of which fighters are allowed to be called roiders and not though.
ha, yeah, I think it's something like that. which it's funny because of all my posts on sherdog, this one is one of the least worse, since I'm my sign there's even a thread with some evidence on the subject

Thought his fight with Glover was a terrible display of eye poking and turning his back and running...hard to be a fan of that...

Thought his fight with Glover was a terrible display of eye poking and turning his back and running...hard to be a fan of that...

Man, finally someone that agrees with me. I used to like watching Gus fight, but after that Glover fight I just can't stand him anymore. Fuck him.

Back