*Gun to your head and forced to bet all your savings, who has your money: Conor or Khabib?*

Khabib is the safer bet. Connor might make him pay for leaving his chin up in the air though..

I mean the only guy we've seen try to grapple with Conor was Chad Mendes and he took him down 4 times in 8 minutes, held him there, and did some good damage. That was a Chad Mendes off the fucking couch that gassed in 3 minutes.... you really mean to tell me you don't think Khabib will be able to get inside on Conor and put him on his back? I dont know man... yea his striking may be a bit suspect... but his GnP is something seriously elite....

Khabib. People act like Conor has the Rumble Johnson touch of death but that really isn't true. If Khabib could eat a Barbosa headkick I think he can take a punch from Conor to score a takedown and once he gets him down and starts hitting and pressuring I imagine Conor will do what he always does in that situation, "gas out" and give up.

I am really looking forward to this fight, finally. I hope Khabib is healthy and does not get injured. I truly feel Khabib can, and will win.

Mendes Got destroyed on the feet every minute it was on the feet except for one good punch Chad landed. Conor weathered the storm on the ground, avoided a submission attempt and then knocked him unconscious inside of two rounds. He destroyed Mendes.
You forgot the part where Conor was constantly looking at the ref to be saved. That being said, Conor was very depleted at that weight and it was years ago so it doesn't give any indication how this fight will play out. I actually think it's a lot closer fight than most people think, Khabib should win but his reckless entries could get him slept before any grappling even takes place.

Khabib
Khabib
Khabib
Khabib
Khabib
Easy money.

You forgot the part where Conor was constantly looking at the ref to be saved. That being said, Conor was very depleted at that weight and it was years ago so it doesn't give any indication how this fight will play out. I actually think it's a lot closer fight than most people think, Khabib should win but his reckless entries could get him slept before any grappling even takes place.

He was not looking to be saved, he was looking at the ref like he’s not doing jack shit so stand it up. And when He got up he knocked him unconscious.

Conor and I wish I actually had the guts to put all of the money I have on him

I just now re-watched his fight with Eddie. You people need to understand that every tiny little mistake Eddie made on the feet Conor cracked him hard with Counter shots. Khabib Has horrible and I mean horrible striking particularly when it comes to his defense. Any little mistake and he is going to get cracked. If you think otherwise you are fucking kidding yourself.

He was not looking to be saved, he was looking at the ref like he’s not doing jack shit so stand it up. And when He got up he knocked him unconscious.
Yeah that's your version of events. To me it looked like he was frustrated and couldn't escape, yeah Chad wasn't doing much damage but it was far from lay n pray. It reminded me of Nick Diaz complaining about GSP holding him down because he couldn't do shit back to him.

Conor. He is too fast and accurate, Kab gets hit too much and Conor will take him out. What has always worked won't work against Conor.

option c: khabib pulls out due to injury and we get McGregor vs Diaz 3.

Conor. Especially if he calls his shot for how the fight will go down.

Yeah that's your version of events. To me it looked like he was frustrated and couldn't escape, yeah Chad wasn't doing much damage but it was far from lay n pray. It reminded me of Nick Diaz complaining about GSP holding him down because he couldn't do shit back to him.

Chad attempted a sub, Conor easily escaped and then knocked him unconscious. Did you see something different?

they start on the feet, which is Conor's strength. Unless Khabib gets him down quickly, Conor wins it by KO 3rd round.

Conor knocks him out.

In the first ten minutes.

Makes it looks easy.

I walk away unscathed.

giphy.gif

If people think McGregor has anything for Khabib if it touches the ground, rewatch the Chad vs McGregor fight. Not only did Chad get the better of McGregor on the feet for the most part during the first round, but he also took him down often, and held him down in their fight, until he gassed in the second round and the fight was ended early. Khabib has a better skill set then Chad when it comes to the grappling dept, is much bigger plus stronger then Chad, and McGregor would have to throw multiple punch combos without getting grabbed or taken down by Khabib, in order to finish Khabib. I got Khabib easily in this fight. Acting like Conor has one punch KO power is a very biased opinion and far from the actual truth, while Khabib has actually beat opponents with a greater overall MMA skill set then McGregor, and many were bigger plus more athletic then McGregor.

Back