*Gun to your head and forced to bet all your savings, who has your money: Conor or Khabib?*

Khabib, based on the fact that Conor's last MMA fight was Nov. 2016. Khabib also fought then and has had two fights since. Also, I'm not sure where Conor's motivation and mindset are after the mega-payday vs. Mayweather and Dolley-gate. Khabib is ultra-serious about his MMA career and legacy. As for Conor, you can tell he stays in shape by looking at him, but how much serious MMA training has he done since the Mayweather fight?

That said, I wouldn't bet in reality. Both guys have strengths that can easily exploit each others' weaknesses, depending how the fight goes.

Gun to the head and having to pick scenario...
I'd go Conor just cos of his resume and having seen him beat great fighters in dominating fashion.
I couldn't hang my life on a 'prospect'

That’s actually one of the most logical reasons on placing a bet for Conor I’ve seen so far. However I could turn that around and say if I was forced to I’d have to bet for Khabib because we’ve never seen him lose a round, he’s been much more active, has much better cardio, while on the other hand Conor has had a very big lay off, two loses to Diaz (if you scored the second fight for Diaz), he gassed and got knocked out by a much smaller boxer wearing 10oz gloves, and got taken down at will by a 145lb Mendes.

Gun to my head i go with the dominant grappler. Khabibs striking defence is underrated imo.

Sorry I don't bet on the fights

How+to+disarm+a+man+with+a+gun+gif_8bb0c0_4586393.gif

Irish chicken will get roasted by the Russian eagle

The only way Conor might win is if he lands a lucky punch at the beginning of the fight (similar to the Aldo fight), otherwise he has no chance. He’ll get brutalized for 15/20 minutes n get finished in late 3rd or beginning of the forth

That’s actually one of the most logical reasons on placing a bet for Conor I’ve seen so far. However I could turn that around and say if I was forced to I’d have to bet for Khabib because we’ve never seen him lose a round, he’s been much more active, has much better cardio, while on the other hand Conor has had a very big lay off, two loses to Diaz (if you scored the second fight for Diaz), he gassed and got knocked out by a much smaller boxer wearing 10oz gloves, and got taken down at will by a 145lb Mendes.

Ye, it could be turned around if we followed the narrative displayed by just about every khabib fan so I'm not gonna bother picking the message apart.

I just simply gave my opinion according to the ts op....

I was always a big khabib fan tbh but two things have turned me into somewhat of a hater :
His fans that hype him too much
The fact he's on a collision course with Mcg, of whom I'm a big fan of.

Regardless of who we think will win, roll on Oct 6th.

Jokes on the shooter i have no life savings, I think atm id struggle to buy a spoon tbh so dying isn't that bad of an option

I think Khabib dry humps to victory but I see a few guys saying he pulls out.... that’s a good possibility based on his past

Not gonna make prediction with a gun pointed to my head. Put it down and then we can talk

Jokes on them!

I have no savings!

Last edited:
Back