Law Gun and Gun Control News/Discussion

Oh, he’ll respond in a day or two with the same repetitive rhetoric and playing that,” if you don’t agree with me you shouldn’t be allowed to comment BS”.
Personally I’ve owned multiple “assault weapons” all utilizing “high capacity magazines” before my tragic boating accident of course
My Dad even spanked me (another one of the talking points he attributes to a cause and effect of all mass shooters) when i was little.
Never shot a school up or thought about hurting someone with a gun. How is this possible?

You clearly are incapable of having a rational conversation about the topic at hand as evident by our previous dialogue. Just admit you are spam trolling all the gun threads because you are afraid of guns. Many people have anxiety about guns no shame will befall you. We have already discussed in depth how banning Standard Capacity Magazines (anything over 10 rounds) is not a solution to prevent mass shootings with CDC data on the subject. The least educated individual in the thread parroting isolated statistics as the lynch pin to curb mass shootings. Multiple posters beside myself have brought this up to you. Yet you seem content on doubling down on ignorance and feeling you are entitled to decide who has an opinion when the counterpoints have used facts and statistics to prove not only are you wrong but at this point you are willfully so.

LOL! I'm the one with anxiety but y'all are crying that you can't properly defend yourselves without high capacity mags.

I mean really??????

This is why you gun huggers come off as completely unreasonable. Stats clearly show banning high cap mags would save lives but you cowards claim you really need them to defend yourselves. Dude, you should be ashamed.

LOL! I'm the one with anxiety but y'all are crying that you can't properly defend yourselves without high capacity mags.

I mean really??????

This is why you gun huggers come off as completely unreasonable. Stats clearly show banning high cap mags would save lives but you cowards claim you really need them to defend yourselves. Dude, you should be ashamed.
Are these esteemed graduates turning in their high capacity extendos when the law tells them to? <{outtahere}>

Are these esteemed graduates turning in their high capacity extendos when the law tells them to? <{outtahere}>

Are these the people you guys think about shooting? Funny you choose this clip. Dip shits with high capacity mags, fits perfectly.

Don't you see you are making the point against high cap mags when you show that they are so easy to get that children have them? Why would I want these children to have this kind of weaponry?

From '09 through '18, 59% of the mass shootings in the US involved high capacity magazines.
https://everytownresearch.org/stat/...K3*MTY2NTE3OTAxMy4xLjEuMTY2NTE3OTAzNy4wLjAuMA..

With that definition of high capacity magazine, every pistol a cop carry’s has a high capacity magazine.

A person would have to go out of their way to find restricted magazines to not be high capacity magazines. They’re just labeling normal magazines as high capacity magazines.

I’m more surprised that 41% of mass shootings use magazines with less than 10 rounds. The only guns that are sold like that are tiny 380 handguns like a James Bond girl would hide in her garter belt. Maybe some single stack 9mms would be that small naturally.

Are these the people you guys think about shooting? Funny you choose this clip. Dip shits with high capacity mags, fits perfectly.

Don't you see you are making the point against high cap mags when you show that they are so easy to get that children have them? Why would I want these children to have this kind of weaponry?
I don't think about shooting anybody and I hope I never have to.

They are very easy to get and these children have then, do you think they bought them in a store? Do you think those guns have serial #s on them and were purchased legally? <{danayeah}>

I just moved near by…from California. So glad to be in a feee state.
I was born in Orange Park and lived there for 8-9 years. Lived off Bay Meadows close to I95 recently for a few years.

I mean really??????

Just trying to help you get over your irrational fear of inanimate objects. Maybe seek therapy for whatever mental illness merits posts like the one above. I also never said anything about needing a firearm to defend myself. Not sure who you are having that fabricated argument with. You definitely sound like someone who can’t hold himself accountable, it was wrong of me to assume you would anyone else.

The problem I have is how "high capacity" is defined, 20-30 rounds isn't high capacity... it's standard capacity for small-arms militia use. Less than that and you're seriously compromising effectiveness.

I would, however, have no problem with banning magazines above 30 rounds--as those are not practical for militia use and are typically only useful for lazy a-holes at the firing range or some crazy lone shooter who doesn't want to be taken out when changing mags.

The 2nd amendment is clearly intended so citizens can form a militia that would be effective in a combat situation, it's not about sporting use or hunting. If you want to change that, amend the constitution.

In the meantime there are gun control measures that wouldn't reduce the effectiveness of a citizen militia, namely banning all hand-guns.

Psst, they’re Chicago kids, under the age to get a FOID card, holding MACHINEGUNS

this is why WE don’t like listening to
Antis, and most of your BS stats apply to people from, in and around that area, and other cities like it.

And yes, those are machineguns, punishable by 10 years in federal but guaran-damn-teed you won’t see them being prosecuted for that.

After all, isn't the point of this thread that if you don't fully understand a subject you should not be allowed to discuss?

Yes and no . . . I've already addressed this . . . I thought.

Nice. I’m up in Yulee.
Only thing I know about Yulee is that's where Derrick Henry is from. He wanted to go to UF but our coach at the time only recruited him as a defender.

I for one will fully commit to giving up all of my guns and gun accessories. I will even completely destroy them so they don't fall into the wrong hands.
I will do this one week after every security guard, cop, law enforcement personnel, secret service, etc gives up theirs.

The mental gymnastics it takes to say "Give up your guns it will make people safer!" While also saying "Politicians need protection because crazy people have guns!" confounds me.

Guess I've got a bunch of guns "like M-16s" and I didn't even know it . . .

Back