Guess I'm not a hardcore fan anymore

I haven't been "hardcore" for the last year just because there are so many cards don't have a chance to watch em all

So I'm listening to the MMA hour and they mention a fight coming up this Saturday (6/7). I had no idea and that bums me out. This last Saturday I was camping and missed the two cards and didn't feel bad about it. Back a few years ago if my wife planned something on a fight night we would get onto arguments... Now... Oh well.. There will be another sub par card on the next weekend. Now.. It's free mma and that's good..but I also like to watch football. Does that mean I watch any football? No.. I watch the NFL because I enjoy watching the best and honestly don't have time for the rest. Same as in MMA.. I would like watch any MMA card, but I have a life. Me and my buddies used to always get together and watch every ppv... Now.. Only a select few. The UFC is way over saturated and they need to slow down. There is other free mma out there, and unless there is a ppv that is worth 60 bucks, I'll stick with the free bellator, wsof, axs fights etc. I know this topics been done to death... But I needed to vent. Peace!

Whine, whine, whine...into the corner with you!

I've lost interest a bit lately too, I'm not sure why though, I've just got BT Sport now so I can watch the fights live and on my TV so I might get a bit more enthusiasm back.

Name power doesn't equate to a good fight. TS and people like him are missing out on some great fights.

Back