GSP's reaction the whole ANnderson Silva hearing ordeal

truthfully that's not what I meant.

And... He left because he wanted stricter testing and punishments? Cool. That's in place, he's still not back. Maybe BJ Penn was correct or maybe Homeless Infant was correct.

Keep playing stupid with yourself. You're winning.

GSP did beat Hendrix...am I missing something? Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Hendrix whined about it for months.

The truth is the hot topic of conversation before that fight was "will GSP retire?".

Yep. I don't think anyone was really surprised that he retired that night. It seemed like it had been coming for a while. I think it was mental burnout. GSP was a perfectionist as a fighter to the point of seeming almost OCD at times. It had to takes its toll on him over the years.

Keep playing stupid with yourself. You're winning.

???

Did not expect you to give up, have a tanty and say stuff like that.

I take back my apology from earlier. :icon_lol:

Edit:

Just noticed you took the time to delete the sentence " But... GSP's performances seemed to be waning to me. " from that quote.

That's fucking hilarious.

???

Did not expect you to give up, have a tanty and say stuff like that.

I take back my apology from earlier. :icon_lol:

Your apology was bullshit and also not directed to me. You apologized to someone else.

Then you said "truthfully I didn't mean that..." followed by another backhanded comment about GSP on PEDs.

You can convince yourself with your stupid bullshit, but most people see through you. Get some standards and hold yourself to them. A lotta sherdoggers are stupid, you don't have to be.

Edit:

Just noticed you took the time to delete the sentence " But... GSP's performances seemed to be waning to me. " from that quote.

That's fucking hilarious.

Nevermind, there is no hope for some people. Don't stress yourself.

Your apology was bullshit and also not directed to me. You apologized to someone else.

Then you said "truthfully I didn't mean that..." followed by another backhanded comment about GSP on PEDs.

You can convince yourself with your stupid bullshit, but most people see through you. Get some standards and hold yourself to them.

Wow dude, I honestly apologized, and you bought me back with more comments. I can see all sides of the arguments about GSP.

Maybe he is just the worlds nicest guy who always played fair, who isn't scared of anyone. Maybe not. I don't want to fuck your day up even more.

I respect him a lot no mater what the truth of those be. Although the Vaseline thing against BJ disgusted me.

Anyhow, catch u later.

Yep, offered to pay out of pocket for extra testing thus subjecting himself to multiple test from both the NSAC and VADA - passed them, never failed any testing, but left because he was juicing -

perfectsense.gif

Is that Micky Dolenz? Nice..."what am I doing hangin' round? I should be on my way and gone. I should be ridin' on that train to San Anton...what am I doing hangin' round?"

Is that Micky Dolenz? Nice..."what am I doing hangin' round? I should be on my way and gone. I should be ridin' on that train to San Anton...what am I doing hangin' round?"

Hey - Hey

Holy shit, I think you may be correct.

I didn't notice

Maybe he retire cause he has been fighting since he was 19 held the title for 6 years meaning he competed in fights that if they went the distance were 25 minutes rather than 15 minutes and most of his later fight went the distance. This isn't golf but then most of us of no idea what training and fighting for this long could do to your body and how it can break you down physically and mentally

Yep, offered to pay out of pocket for extra testing thus subjecting himself to multiple test from both the NSAC and VADA - passed them, never failed any testing, but left because he was juicing -

July 2004: "We're sick and tired of these allegations and we're going to do everything we can to fight them. They're absolutely untrue."

Aug 2005: "Why would I enter into a sport and then dope myself up and risk my life again? That's crazy. I would never do that. No way."

May 2011: "Twenty-plus-year career, 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition. Never a failed test. I rest my case."

LanceArmstrongUnderTourDeFranceJerseys_original_original.jpg

July 2004: "We're sick and tired of these allegations and we're going to do everything we can to fight them. They're absolutely untrue."

Aug 2005: "Why would I enter into a sport and then dope myself up and risk my life again? That's crazy. I would never do that. No way."

May 2011: "Twenty-plus-year career, 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition. Never a failed test. I rest my case."

LanceArmstrongUnderTourDeFranceJerseys_original_original.jpg

pardon my ignorance, is that Lance Armstrong?

Back