GSP's reaction the whole ANnderson Silva hearing ordeal

July 2004: "We're sick and tired of these allegations and we're going to do everything we can to fight them. They're absolutely untrue."

Aug 2005: "Why would I enter into a sport and then dope myself up and risk my life again? That's crazy. I would never do that. No way."

May 2011: "Twenty-plus-year career, 500 drug controls worldwide, in and out of competition. Never a failed test. I rest my case."

LanceArmstrongUnderTourDeFranceJerseys_original_original.jpg

Where's the quote about him offering to pay for extra third party testing?

Where's the quote about him partaking in another agencies testing on top of the agency the cycling world uses?

Where's the quote about him partaking in another agencies testing on top of the agency the cycling world uses?

I think the two most crucial questions are, does your dick work GSP and why?

It's okay buddy, not all of us can be reasonable.

As I said above, the point is to point to "He's really adamant about not doing it" is as pointless as evidence as anything else.

It's crazy that, right now, the fighters with the most diehard fans on Sherdog are Fedor, GSP, and Mayweather, and they aren't even in the UFC.

That being said, I can't wait for Fedor's return.

It's okay buddy, not all of us can be reasonable.

As I said above, the point is to point to "He's really adamant about not doing it" is as pointless as evidence as anything else.

Apparently not all of us can have basic cognitive reasoning. The point is GSP not only was adamant about not doping he actually took it upon himself to go above and beyond to prove it - he put his money where his mouth is. Show me when Lance did that....show me when any UFC fighter did that?

What more did you want him to do to prove it?

I think you sit behind your keyboard, with your hands doing that, in your lap.

Ugh, are you gonna be on my balls from now on?

We didn't make a friendship or become enemies. I would like to forget you.

Ugh, are you gonna be on my balls from now on?

We didn't make a friendship or become enemies. I would like to forget you.

You had your chance to be friends. You fucked that up.

I'm only in two threads at the minute. So just leave and you won't get pwnd again. It's not that hard to work out.

You had your chance to be friends. You fucked that up.

I'm only in two threads at the minute. So just leave and you won't get pwnd again. It's not that hard to work out.

2jhbox.gif

Is that what you did? You pwnd me? I wasn't sure if you were being cute and friendly or trying to insult me, but I see what you're trying to do now.

Yessir, it is.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/11/12/lance-armstrong-yellow-jerseys-picture/1699693/

And my point isn't GSP is on PEDs... it's that pretending it's absurd to think he is because he's adamant about not doing it.... is folly.

it's up there with "I'd bet XXXX amount of dollars" as far as arguments are concerned.

I never thought he was doing anything he shouldn't be doing. I'm not a fan that's convinced everybody is doing something. Let them piss dirty first.

Big fan of the upcoming changes to penalties for it though. Let's hope that sticks.

truthfully that's not what I meant.

But... GSP's performances seemed to be waning to me.

And... He left because he wanted stricter testing and punishments? Cool. That's in place, he's still not back. Maybe BJ Penn was correct or maybe Homeless Infant was correct.

:eek:

He's still not impressed with how it's handled, and he had some personal shit to work out. And from what he said about how Dana handled gsp winning that last fight, I don't think I'd go back either.

He's still not impressed with how it's handled, and he had some personal shit to work out. And from what he said about how Dana handled gsp winning that last fight, I don't think I'd go back either.

The way that he was treated is an abomination.

Apparently not all of us can have basic cognitive reasoning. The point is GSP not only was adamant about not doping he actually took it upon himself to go above and beyond to prove it - he put his money where his mouth is. Show me when Lance did that....show me when any UFC fighter did that?

I do not know myself. My belief is that he never used. It does not define my life like some fuckin' morons do, so even if it was positive and he did partake I won't die a bit inside, I won't post a stupid gif image.

I won't post a Professor Futurama jpeg referencing not wanting to live on this planet anymore. Conversely I will not post a gif in victory if I am ever proven right which is highly doubtful. Uh, what the fuck were they arguing about again?

1gjdAX7_zpsiydgtyq7.gif

Uh, shit.

First of all, I have no vested interest in him taking or not taking PEDs. My point, being reasonable as the day is long, is that your "He was adamant" means nothing. The "he took it upon himself to go above and beyond" says little more on face value than this: GSP chose a drug-testing system he understood very well, to the point he wanted it to be the system that tested him. You cannot deny this is the extent of what we know. You cannot deny that despite his claim we know no more than that in regards to his usage (or lack thereof) of performance enhancing drugs. We also know without a doubt that he left as testing was improving. That testing proved, at least in the short term, to catch more individuals than ever before. YOU have jumped to the conclusion: "That means he was clean." I have made no such jump, nor have I jumped to the contrary.

Your cognitive skills, as great as they may be on any number of levels (are surpassing mine in any number of key cognitive areas) has not and will not surpass mine in the area of linguistic analytics. Your logic is flawed.

And it should be stated, that while you, a single poster on Sherdog seem quite assured that he did not take substances, I have heard quite the contrary from those I would describe as "close to the issue" and "experts in the field". But let us be clear, appealing to their authority does us no better than believing your own stance. I'm just not so foolish as to proclaim otherwise.

And don't forget he had a second acl surgery during his hiatus which might be enough to tip the scale into staying retired.

True.

Nice AV by the way. When wifey texts me cos she is having a shitty day I ask her WWLD?

What would Largatha do? lol:icon_chee

Back