gspfedkobe24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
What went down....

XdRhdEJ.gif

What GSP's reaction was....

6r6wptG.gif

I cant remember what he said so it must have been a pretty boring response.

GSP ducked silva for years and was probably also on some good supplements...

That's quite the accusation since he never tested for anything ever. He also submitted to intrusive testing during his training camp with Hendricks while Johny didn't (even though he was the vocal one prior).

meh, some say there was a reason GSP left when he did....

Nah, he probably retired for no reason.

Have some standards for yourself. I know you really like the suggestion but don't play stupid.

Nah, he probably retired for no reason.

Have some standards for yourself. I know you really like the suggestion but don't play stupid.

:eek:

lol.

BJ Penn accused him of blood doping, not me.

Lance Armstrong was very vocal against PEDs...

If you are a Gsp fan, don't make troll threads like this. Dude's a class act, no need to dirty his name with this.

As for heartbroken Anderson fanboys, keep projecting. Your boy is the one with a * next to his name and a destroyed legacy.

meh, some say there was a reason GSP left when he did....

Yep, offered to pay out of pocket for extra testing thus subjecting himself to multiple test from both the NSAC and VADA - passed them, never failed any testing, but left because he was juicing -

perfectsense.gif

That's pretty dam good

:icon_lol: You are both my e-buds.

& to correct you both, GSP retired so he wouldn't have to lose to Johny again :wink:

The voice of reason, the bringer of GIFs.

Thanks HI.

I apologize for my shitty backhanded comments SuperNerd.

:icon_lol: You are both my e-buds.

Gross.

& to correct you both, GSP retired so he wouldn't have to lose to Johny again :wink:

Did you read my posts about re-watching this fight? I thought Johnny won, I laughed and hid my face when GSP got the nod.

About a month ago I mentioned there was a growing fanbase saying GSP won that fight, and my friends laughed at me, like I was stupid for ever sharing this thought with them. The discussion continued until they pretty much forced me to watch the fight. By the end of it, all three of us had the fight for GSP. GSP looked bad and it was a bad match up, but I think he out worked Hendricks. One the guys with me was nearly jaw dropped and said "Yeah, I think GSP did win".

Have you re-watched the fight?

The voice of reason...

Oh shut it. If it's not steroids, he's running away.

The truth is the hot topic of conversation before that fight was "will GSP retire?". I tried shutting that shit down all the time, I didn't want to believe it.

Oh shut it. If it's not steroids, he's running away.

The truth is the hot topic of conversation before that fight was "will GSP retire?". I tried shutting that shit down all the time, I didn't want to believe it.

truthfully that's not what I meant.

But... GSP's performances seemed to be waning to me.

And... He left because he wanted stricter testing and punishments? Cool. That's in place, he's still not back. Maybe BJ Penn was correct or maybe Homeless Infant was correct.

:eek:

Back