GSPs live reaction to Nate Diaz submitting Conor McGregor

"Nate's gotta switch gears cause he can't keep up this pace"

"Nate's getting tired"

"Conor is in superior physical condition"

GSP analytical skills are only surpassed by his finishing ability.

was about to say something like that

Yeah, so nothing in his history indicated that, thought so.
Dude, Nate did look tired for a bit. It's all good tho, your boy came trough. In the end McGregor was the one who gassed out.

Noticed how he said nice victory over the "most successful guy" right now. He didn't say "the best". Just saying ;)

Sorry if this has been posted before but I had never seen it and thought it was pretty interesting:

Hadn't caught this before either. Good stuff. Cheers, TS.

"Nate's getting tired"

Funny thing about the first quote is that Conor couldn't keep up with his own pace lol.

How can you hate GSP? I still think he shouldn`t comeback but i bet he is getting that MSG card.

Well, but you can if you are a poor pathetic hater trying desperately to find criticism and reasons to talk shit about the person commentating. You could find a wrong prediction that ANYONE made, or wrong calls during a fight. GSP is a whole lot less biased than Rogan , that is for sure. I like GSP's commentating.

Yeah gsp is very analytical, nobody can be 100% right all the time but if gsp speaks you gotta at least listen

Amazing fight.

With all the drama, the quality of that fight gets over looked.

I hope so.

Woodley and GSP, Conor and Aldo rematch and then they throw Weidman vs Jacaré in there because he is from NY and you get the best card ever.

Woodley and GSP, Conor and Aldo rematch and then they throw Weidman vs Jacaré in there because he is from NY and you get the best card ever.
That would be a pretty insane card. Certainly better than UFC200.

"Nate's getting tired"

LOL was thinking same thing. McG really has a way of hyping ppl around him.

I can't believe he thought Nate was getting tired. Conor was getting tired lol it was obvious.

That was great!

Interesting that at the start of round 2 georges is talking about nate looking tired and conor being in superior physical condition
Conor landed has best shots in the first 2 minutes of round 2.

Nate did a great job of stepping up the pace just as Conor was starting to gas.

"Nate's getting tired"

The first quote was at the start of round two and he meant that nate need to start pushing harder because at the pace he fought in round 1, he was going to get destroyed (exactly what diaz said afterwards, that he started slow after being on vacation and then got it going in the second).

The other two you are right, and that's what it kind of looked during the fight, eventhough with Diaz's triathlon background it was difficult to imagine him tired so fast.

Overall nice video, George is so nice, makes the "I'm not impressed by your performance" that much more awesome. Would love to see him back in the octagon.

Whether you love Conor/Nate or hate Conor/Nate, both guys put on a good fight.

That would be a pretty insane card. Certainly better than UFC200.

200 really didn`t deliver, like it was missing something (Jones), i didn`t enjoy the fights that much.
Frankie Edgar is also from NY, could you even imagine something like this:

Conor McGregor vs José Aldo II
Tyrion Woodley vs George St.Pierre
Chris Weidman vs Ronaldo Souza
Frankie Edgar vs Max Holloway
John Lineker vs Cody Garbrandt

Holy shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw