GSPs live reaction to Nate Diaz submitting Conor McGregor

MMAAAM

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been posted before but I had never seen it and thought it was pretty interesting:

Nate is getting tired now.

Oh Georges..

218.png_large

It's funny, you can see the way GSP thinks about fighting; when Nate finally lands a big one on Conor, Georges says "Nate started scoring!"

It's funny, you can see the way GSP thinks about fighting; when Nate finally lands a big one on Conor, Georges says "Nate started scoring!"
It's also funny how polite he is.
"Ohh, he just tagged him very well!"

"Nate's gotta switch gears cause he can't keep up this pace"

"Nate's getting tired"

"Conor is in superior physical condition"

GSP analytical skills are only surpassed by his finishing ability.

Sorry if this has been posted before but I had never seen it and thought it was pretty interesting:

The woman behind him in the thumbnail seems concerned.

That was great!

Interesting that at the start of round 2 georges is talking about nate looking tired and conor being in superior physical condition

Yea, not sure what he was talking aboot.

I honestly saw no fatigue in conor until nate started cracking him, conor just looked the same at the start of round 2

i just think nate is difficult to read, he was starting to look busted up and he always moves in a kinda clumsy way...but if you watch him running, which he can do all day, he still lumbers along like frankenstein

i dont think we can take one person and cling to every word but its great to hear georges' take on things

I honestly saw no fatigue in conor until nate started cracking him, conor just looked the same at the start of round 2

i just think nate is difficult to read, he was starting to look busted up and he always moves in a kinda clumsy way...but if you watch him running, which he can do all day, he still lumbers along like frankenstein

Agreed.

Yea, not sure what he was talking aboot.
You should probably watch the fight again then.

Nate was stumbling around, forgot about footwork, flat footed, backing up with his head backwards which can be a sign of the body not moving out of the way as quick as he wants to, so he compensates by leaning backwards while walking, etc.

Nate was definitely overwhelmed at certain points in the fight, which has a similar look to fatigue.

Can't really blame Georges for that one imo.

Who is the orange guy in the cowboy hat behind them? I found him very distracting.

i dont think we can take one person and cling to every word but its great to hear georges' take on things
Well, but you can if you are a poor pathetic hater trying desperately to find criticism and reasons to talk shit about the person commentating. You could find a wrong prediction that ANYONE made, or wrong calls during a fight. GSP is a whole lot less biased than Rogan , that is for sure. I like GSP's commentating.

Sure, sit on the Hindsight Mountain and judge.

What part of Nate's history indicates that he can't keep up his pace or that he begins slowing down in the 2nd round? That had nothing to do with hindsight, if you've been watching Nate fight you know he actually picks it up as the fight goes on and his opponents are the ones that usually can't keep up with his pace.

What part of Nate's history indicates that he can't keep up his pace or that he begins slowing down in the 2nd round? That had nothing to do with hindsight, if you've been watching Nate fight you know he actually picks it up as the fight goes on and his opponents are the ones that usually can't keep up with his pace.

The part where Nate was eating cheetos and smoking weed, then took a short notice fight, plus getting bloodied in round 1.

Back