GSP weightlifting routine

Rich Kulklinski

White Belt
Reaction score
right before the serra vs st.pierre fight it showed gsp on some type of fitness magazine, does anyone know which magazine that was it had his weightlifting routine in the middle. I don't know if it was mens fitness or muscle and fitness or something else?

If it was in either of those mags I would have no cluezorz...

I googled "GSP cover magazine"

and got

"Fitness RX" which I think is right.

Also:

Sommaire31.jpg

I googled "GSP cover magazine"

and got

"Fitness RX" which I think is right.

That's it. I remember them talking about it. I've actually never seen that mag

yea its fitness rx, i hope they still have that issue on the shelve it suck to just back order for that article

yea its fitness rx, i hope they still have that issue on the shelve it suck to just back order for that article

Why do you care so much. It's likely jsut a crap cookie cutter workout article without much detail. Following it won't make you like GSP, and it likely won't give you the results you want. Your time would be much better spent reading the stickies in the training forums and gaining some useful knowledge. And by stickies, I mean S&P, Conditioning, and D&S.

oh there you are. i needed some advice. should i confess to centaur that i've been banging his sister? i feel its better to take the high road because ive felt really guilty lately.

Why do you care so much. It's likely jsut a crap cookie cutter workout article without much detail. Following it won't make you like GSP, and it likely won't give you the results you want. Your time would be much better spent reading the stickies in the training forums and gaining some useful knowledge. And by stickies, I mean S&P, Conditioning, and D&S.

yup. mr iceman, proper diet and lifting heavy things will make almost anyone look like GSP

oh there you are. i needed some advice. should i confess to centaur that i've been banging his sister? i feel its better to take the high road because ive felt really guilty lately.

I have a sister? How the fuck did that happen?

OH, wait, you mean my younger, fore effeminate brother? Ya, he likes to dress up as a chick and fool drunken Wu-tang fans into thinking he's a chick.

Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone.

:icon_chee

Just fucking with ya, man.

I have a sister? How the fuck did that happen?

OH, wait, you mean my younger, fore effeminate brother? Ya, he likes to dress up as a chick and fool drunken Wu-tang fans into thinking he's a chick.

Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone.

:icon_chee

Just fucking with ya, man.

gahahaha :redface:

I find it interesting to read these articles. I personally like reading all articles and things related to lifting and training no matter if it ends up being about pink dumbbell curls or a 350lbs clean and jerk. Theres always the possibility you may pick up a useful tip or something new by being open minded to things, and if not, oh well, it only takes about a minute of your time.

I was wondering if theres anything about his strength supersets like he was doing in the Adrenaline video.

I find it interesting to read these articles. I personally like reading all articles and things related to lifting and training no matter if it ends up being about pink dumbbell curls or a 350lbs clean and jerk. Theres always the possibility you may pick up a useful tip or something new by being open minded to things, and if not, oh well, it only takes about a minute of your time.

I was wondering if theres anything about his strength supersets like he was doing in the Adrenaline video.

I was wondering the same thing.

if you do his routine you will get a ripped bod like him in 2 dayz and be able to throw sweeet kicks . no joke

I was wondering the same thing.

I just picked up the magazine and It doesn't get specific at all with his routine. It says he does bjj, wrestling, boxing, and muay thai each 3 times a week for 45 minutes to an hour tops. All it says about weightlifting is that he does 5 minute circuits with a minute break in between, and he also does medicine bal stuff. He said he only diets when getting ready for a fight, and he just eats moderate carbs and high protein, and keeps his calories pretty much the same everyday. I don't know how much info he gives is actually true, some of the interviews in these magazines leave things out or shorten them down so who knows.

:icon_neut

Yeah when I read that I pretty much figured the article was bullshit or GSP was downplaying how much he really trains. It actually says he usually goes less then 45 minutes per session. It also says he takes a protein shake after every workout and he takes a lot of omega 3 oils, but no other supplements. It's a pretty weak article, but I just bought the magazine for my MMA collection.

Back