gsp weaknesses.

GSP has literally never been knocked out. how does he have a weak chin?

He recovered from condits headkivk like a boss. Not many could do that

I don't know why TS is wasting time. We know GSP's chin isn't great. That's why he turned into a point-wrestling machine (and I say that with full respect and admiration with just how well he wills that strategy).

You aren't going to beat him with wrestling. You're not going to beat him with using athleticism or point-striking. You have to knock him in the brain and finish him quickly... pressure-pressure-pressure.

That or a slick-as-f#ck sub is all you can do.

I don't think GSP has an iron chin, but I don't think it's weak either.

I certainly don't think he could take the beating Anderson put on Leben, but I wouldn't expect him to stand like that either.

He recovered from condits headkivk like a boss. Not many could do that

Diaz ate that kick and smiled lol. Like i have posted like 10 times now. I am not saying his chin is weak but that it is a possible weakness in a fantastic fighter that may be exploited.

His only weakness is his walk-in music. That French hip-hop is pretty lame shit.

He has always had a weak chin he just does a great job avoiding getting hit.

He is a great wrestler not bjj practitioner. Dont you know the difference?
Condit gave him all sorts of trouble on the ground. He avoided serras guard or taking serras bak because he was worried about his bjj. Instead he played it smart stayed in side back controlled and hammered in knees.

the sad thing is, this child is not trolling.

This is possibly one of the worst threads I've ever seen. I mean, seriously, do you actually believe the shit you just said, TS? Georges has weak BJJ? REALLY? I'm not going to even go on about his "fading chin"..

I feel like gsp has plenty of weaknesses to exploit he just has soo many strengths to counter that.

I think his bjj is a weakness which he counters well with his wrestling and his partially fading chin is another which condit almost exposed but he counters with speed technique and wrestling in takedowns and the clinch.

Who do you think will break his streak and hand him his next loss and how.if maia could pull guard i would give him every chance of a sub victory.
We've seen him rocked twice in his hole career. I don't normally ask this but have you ever watched him fight? Or are you just going off what the haters say?

I feel like gsp has plenty of weaknesses to exploit he just has soo many strengths to counter that.

I think his bjj is a weakness which he counters well with his wrestling and his partially fading chin is another which condit almost exposed but he counters with speed technique and wrestling in takedowns and the clinch.

Who do you think will break his streak and hand him his next loss and how.if maia could pull guard i would give him every chance of a sub victory.

Diaz ate that kick and smiled lol. Like i have posted like 10 times now. I am not saying his chin is weak but that it is a possible weakness in a fantastic fighter that may be exploited.
not even close too the same kick! Diaz was hit with the foot and saw it coming, GSP got hit with the shin and did'nt see it coming!

diaz ate foot. gsp ate shin. did you see diaz get dropped by daley?

Whats sad is that this is your only arguement to talk shit. ?Why dont you prove your point

how am I talking shit?

Prove my point?

Here you go Mr. I Just Began Watching MMA 11 Months Ago...

11 YEARS COMPETING

LOSSES - 2 - 1 via submission to Matt Hughes, who he admitted had him "star struck". Also note the fact that he won the entire round until the waning moments when Hughes hit the armbar. ALSO consider the fact that this was only Georges' EIGHTH FIGHT

Chin

(T)KO'd ONCE - by Matt Serra who he not only admitted that he didn't consider a threat and therefore didn't train much for, but also COMPLETELY DOMINATED FOR EVERY SECOND OF THE REMATCH.

More chin info:

He's been staggered just ONE OTHER TIME - against Condit. He not only recovered, but WON THE SAME ROUND HE GOT DROPPED IN, and proceeded to maul Condit for the remainder of the fight.

Now, you can take your uninformed ass and put it in bed. Be sure to have your mommy tuck you in, you might have nightmares after being owned by EVERYONE in this fucking thread.

Good night little boy.

Gsp has never shown a weak chin... Ever. Jesus are some of you serious?

Back