gsp weaknesses.

boxingworksaus

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I feel like gsp has plenty of weaknesses to exploit he just has soo many strengths to counter that.

I think his bjj is a weakness which he counters well with his wrestling and his partially fading chin is another which condit almost exposed but he counters with speed technique and wrestling in takedowns and the clinch.

Who do you think will break his streak and hand him his next loss and how.if maia could pull guard i would give him every chance of a sub victory.

Georges' chin is fading? He has weak BJJ?

this is a ridiculous thread

BJJ is not his weakness.

Yes, he may not be the best at executing submissions, but his positional grappling is very good.

BJJ is certainly not a weakness of GSP. Just look at those guard passes and control, unless you think BJJ is just submissions?

Where do you get fading chin from?

Getting dropped twice in your last ten or so fights mean your chin is fading, especially when both shots never hit your chin.

Georges' chin is fading? He has weak BJJ?

He has always had a weak chin he just does a great job avoiding getting hit.

He is a great wrestler not bjj practitioner. Dont you know the difference?
Condit gave him all sorts of trouble on the ground. He avoided serras guard or taking serras bak because he was worried about his bjj. Instead he played it smart stayed in side back controlled and hammered in knees.

Once he losses half a step and his takedowns aren't elite (best ever) I think people will be surprised at how average he becomes.

Once he losses half a step and his takedowns aren't elite (best ever) I think people will be surprised at how average he becomes.

Yeah, his speed is why he's getting all those takedowns and dominating people in the technical aspects of striking, wrestling, top control and positional BJJ. Definitely the speed.

Apparently according to everyone gsp has the best wrestling bjj and chin in the division. I guess noone will beat him. May as well not watch

Everyone loses to father time. This isn't some fantastic observation.

No chin? He ate a major kick to the dome and took it pretty damn well imo!

he got rocked from a head kick.....OMG NO CHIN

go back and rewatch that fight... The kick hardly landed and it wasnt thrown with a ton of power to begin with.

Not saying his chin is horrible or anything but it is plausible that it is 'fading'.

Back