GSP vs Lawler

I would pay 500 dollars to watch Lawler and GSP fight. There's no fight I'd rather see. I have a feeling GSP will be fighting one of the Diaz boys by years end though.

GSP decision but Lawler's takedown defense is better than many GSP opponents. The GSP who fought Hendricks vs the Lawler who beat Rory the second time would be interesting.

Rory with a nose wins that fight. Hell, Rory without a nose almost won that fight.

lol what a fairy. just the first pic as an example. another fighter lands that punch and condit would at least be rocked.
Hahaha whatever. It's a wonder why condit just didn't walk GSP down and unload on him then, if his punches are so soft...

I mean, look, GSP has been out for a long time, so who knows... but assuming he resembles the GSP we're accustomed to? He wins at least 4 rounds.
I can see Lawler winning the first then going into beast mode in the 5th to get that one. I'd suggest GSP wins 48-47 or 49-46.

GSP 50-45s him worse than Tim Kennedy did.

Let's be realistic at least.

idLrvryu2r2mz.gif
because gsp will just blanket the shit out of him.
ivfkllX1ohVWu.gif
iBo7xavPOn4xp.gif

Lol at Nick trying the kick that Condit landed on him.....

who had more significant striking?
You are very much the template of the typical GSP hater. Lots of opinion but completely blank on the facts.

Condit out struck GSP with volume but GSP dominated the Significant strikes. You guys stick to these memes that GSP only lays on guys when his last 3 big fights remained mostly standing and striking matches, and when GSP did get his opponents down he was reigning down big elbows.

You are very much the template of the typical GSP hater. Lots of opinion but completely blank on the facts.

Condit out struck GSP with volume but GSP dominated the Significant strikes. You guys stick to these memes that GSP only lays on guys when his last 3 big fights remained mostly standing and striking matches, and when GSP did get his opponents down he was reigning down big elbows.

you're the typical MMA just hump fan who likes seeing fighters not finish and or even try to finish a fight. GSP takes the martial out of mixed martial arts.

he literally just pushed his face. he is a fast fairy.

I hope that you know that the more bullshit you spew the less peoples will take anything you say seriously. Eventually everyone will have you on ignore.

I hope that you know that the more bullshit you spew the less peoples will take anything you say seriously. Eventually everyone will have you on ignore.

come at me when you actually have a point and are not bullshitting.

you're the typical MMA just hump fan who likes seeing fighters not finish and or even try to finish a fight. GSP takes the martial out of mixed martial arts.
You have exposed yourself as little more than a troll now and I have no interest in dealing with that.

You have exposed yourself as little more than a troll now and I have no interest in dealing with that.

so you sling names and insult people but cry troll when they respond back? im a old school pride FIGHTING fan. you're a fan of the unanimous decision. Condit won the striking battle by actually knocking GSP down and doing something with his strikes. its how you morons decipher who won a grappling aspect right? by simply who had more takedowns? lmao

Both Are way past their prime at this moment, but I would guess 50-45.

I think it's a war now.

In his prime GSP tunes Lawler easily. I want to see it bad. Having my doubts about GSP coming back.

i think prime GSP would definitely 50-45 him but current GSP might struggle a bit more.
He didn't look so good In the last fights before he retired, but neither has Robbie In his last 5-6 fights. More sloppy And careless than In his prime..

Back