GSP turns 33 years old today - Do you want to see him back in the octagon?

I would like to see him fight again, but at the same time think it's best for HIM if he retires now.

GSP is the Goat.....I hope for the sake of his mental and physical health he retires and goes out on top......he has plenty of cash, and has given MMA fans years of great entertainment....

Whatever works for him. Wouldn't care either way.

I want him to come back in five years, dumpy looking, at 205... and win a decision via takedowns.

As much as I'd like to see him fight again, I think he's mentally and physically DONE. Coming back would just tarnish his legacy and feed the haters.

Happy bday GSP!
I think he should stay out and just live it up, train up and comers and being an ambassador to the sport.

The guy is done. No point in coming back.

In a way it would be nice to see him back, but I think it's best he stays retired. He left as the champ with seemingly no severe head trauma.
If he comes back as a shadow of his former self then I would prefer not to see it.

As much as I'd like to see him fight again, I think he's mentally and physically DONE. Coming back would just tarnish his legacy and feed the haters.

He's not physically done. I do think he lost some of his drive after years of beating every up and coming contender though. If he ever wants to fight again, I'll watch it

He cares so much about his legacy, won't come back.

Hope he stays retired if he's not close to his maximum, which I don't see how he could be.

Would be epic if he laid'n'prayed Anderson into Bolivia on the biggest PPV ever, though - and then retired. Just to see the face of Dana afterwards.

GSP is my all time favourite, and i hope that he stays retired. He got out on top and he should enjoy his well earned retirement.

I don't want to see GSP lose, so I voted that he should stay retired. It is great when a legend like himself can retire on top.

Yes but only as this guy..........
778dd5c9912866baecab5eace0383403_original.

Nope, he clearly lost a step with the first knee injury can't be much better with the second. He avenged his only two losses, he's got nothing left to prove especially if his heart's not in it.

I could take it or leave it. I always liked GSP as a person but he's not my favorite to watch, i don't dislike it but i wouldn't care too much if he didn't return.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I'm divided I like him, wouldn't mind seeing him come back healthy.....but I do like the idea of him retiring after beating all his opponents...how many in MMA have done that? Zip - that's how many!

He will tarnish his "legacy" by coming back. Please don't go broke GSP.

Back