GSP turns 33 years old today - Do you want to see him back in the octagon?

Charlie Sheen

Invisible Belt
@red
Reaction score

Happy birthday to this great champ!

5l445y.jpg

GSP.jpg

What do you say?

Happy birthday and get well champ.

Hope you come back

GSP / Hendricks 2 baby !!!!

I could take it or leave it. I always liked GSP as a person but he's not my favorite to watch, i don't dislike it but i wouldn't care too much if he didn't return.

1. Happy Birthday Champ

2. Don't Care

I wish he stays retired, and not because of any dislike for him.

Nah not really, maybe only to see him do superfights. But competing at WW and defending his title, I don't care to see really. I think GSP is the best WW ever but I think injuries have slowed him down to the point i dont see him being able to defend against all the top WW these days.

Nope, he deserves to ride out into the sunset and appear in movie cameos.

I'd like to see him back, but if he's done with MMA, he's done with MMA. It's better to go out with your health and right around the top than to get KO'd out of the sport.

HB George!

I don't personally want to see him back, he's done everything he could do and he'll be coming off another long term injury.

Love GSP but I hope he stays away. He's got nothing to prove.

As much as I enjoy watching him fight it is probably best for him to stay retired.

he's blanketed the WW division long enough, please just go away and let the exciting fighters fight.

I like GSP as a person but don't really enjoy his fights(he's had a few classics) so I hope he stays retired...hes the best ever ambassador for MMA

Happy birthday, Georges! I'd like to see him tackle something else. Movies or something.

If he didn't have these 2 injuries I would love to see him come back. Nothing get's me more pumped than a GSP fight. As it is I think I'd like to see him go out on top.

He will only come back if he feels he is 100 % and can become champion again. If ithats the case I would more than love to see him back at it

I found him very boring after he got KOed by serra

hope he stay retired

Back