GSP turns 33 years old today - Do you want to see him back in the octagon?

as a fan, yes, i would love to see him fight.

as a nuthugger, stay retired as the CHAMP!!!

I don't care, only because I want him to do whatever's best for him. If he came back I'd sure as hell watch, but if he doesn't come back I won't be heartbroken. Dude has nothing left to prove.

One part of me wants to watch him, but the other wants to see him retire at top. Not sure.

How could anyone not want to see him return? The UFC will see a massive decline without him.

Because he just turned 33 and said he was already suffering from memory loss. I'd rather the guy stay retired, rather than continue risking serious, permanent disability.

If GSP would fight more than 1 time per year and not hold the division up then it would be cool if he came back. There are a lot of guys for him to fight currently.

The bad thing about GSP is how infrequently he fights. 10 fights in the last 7 years is too infrequent. That is almost a Lil Nog pace.

His age isn't the problem. He's got a lot of mileage on that body, he's been fighting professional since 16. 33 does not = 33

So does Anderson, he actually won the UFC belt at 32. Plus GSP hasn't actually been in a lot of wars like a Wandy.

He can do whatever he wants. I dont care if he comes back, it's up to him.

Not really bothered, not interested in his fights one bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back