GSP trying to hardball negotiations = Wonderboy Title Shot

GSP is not the problem they will pay him whatever he wants , its Tyron there not going to pay him more.

You should STFU. What makes you think he is being picky? You realize GSP has a pre-reebok contract and he has sponsors that don't work in the Reebok era that stuck with him through his whole retirement, and GSP is a loyal guy.

GSP has been trying to get a contract that lets him fight. And then the UFC was up for sale and the negotiations had to stop.

You mean sell PPV like hotcakes? More than any other fighter in history?

Greatest GSP nuthugger in history?

You're probably wrong to assume this, yes.

GSP will be back after a 4 months testing period,
they won't offer any 4 months exemption after the UFC200 fiasco

as he only just registered for USADA testing, he can not fight before end November,

so the best move was to offer Wonderboy the shot, and match him with Diaz or Robbie

GSP will be back after a 4 months testing period,
they won't offer any 4 months exemption after the UFC200 fiasco
GSP said he would not accept a 4 month exemption even if it was offered.

Why does Dana even bother? This tit for tat shit with GSP seriously isn't worth the headache.

Conor is a far bigger superstar in terms of charisma, fighting style and sales to date.

What a waste of resources and time having to do a point by point contractual nit pick with this snooze fest.

Who the fuck needs him. Let him go to Bellator where he might actually try to finish a guy. Or go to One FC where he can cuddle with Askren.

You mean sell PPV like hotcakes? More than any other fighter in history?
Conor-McGregor-1-645x370.jpg

How many total PPV buys did GSP sell? Conor? Conor I think will be a fad, no longevity with PPV buys.
ha, I was expecting that

historically, yeah, he sold more. but who cares, connie is the biggest draw now and he outdraws the canadian by far

he won't be anymore after he loses to nate again and to aldo afterwards, so, there's that

ha, I was expecting that

historically, yeah, he sold more. but who cares, connie is the biggest draw now and he outdraws the canadian by far

he won't be anymore after he loses to nate again and to aldo afterwards, so, there's that
Flash in the fire and forgotten I expect. GSP sold well for years.

What Conor did should be respected, but GSP is still the PPV king.

GSP is teasing your cocks! he ain't coming back. personally, i don't care

I did not realize there were so many of you who are privileged to the inner workings of GSP and his camp. Please continue to explain GSP's business it is very insightful.

GSP isn't returning or he would have fought Silva on UFC 200. That or he is waiting for Conor to get a win to keep to his original comeback fight

My guess is Wonderboy vs Woodley has more to do with trying to build each guys name value for a future GSP fight.

Personally, I think Woderboy vs Woodley would be a perfect main event for a FOX event.

GSP isn't returning or he would have fought Silva on UFC 200. That or he is waiting for Conor to get a win to keep to his original comeback fight
How can GSP fight at UFC 200 with no contract and no USADA testing? In short, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Honestly - Get what you can get. He's gonna end up with more than if he had just stayed quiet and took what they offered.
gangsta-animals.png

Back