GSP says his toughest fight ever was against...

Both Serra fights were easy...he got caught in the first one and destroyed in the second. Same for Hughes, with him possibly dismissing it as being from when he was too green.

He beat Hendricks while big rig was CLEARLY on the Vitamin S. GSP took bumps, but he did win the fight.
This^^^^^^^^^^^^

So he's incorrect? About his fights? But you're correct? About his fights?

OK. So, what are you going to do about it? Get your message out there.
Yes i am right
You can just act dumb like GSP does dummy

336_Georges_St_Pierre_vs_Johny_Hendricks_gallery_post.0.0.jpg

jgCr49H.jpg

This is why, I can't respect GSP....The dude is full of shit...We all know Hendricks kicked his ass and was his toughest opponent...Perhaps Hendricks wasn't as skilled as BJ and he didn't land a great head kick as Condit, but Hendricks was a way worse match up for him than all other fighters he ever faced...Also Hendricks was way more durable than bisping.

GSP comes off as a sore loser, even though he won, it just seems that he doesn't want to give hendricks any credit because fans might think that he is admitting that Hendricks won, which most MMA media/Fans think.

I know people are gonna say "but but Hendricks was on roids"...There is no prove, and also LMFAO if you think GSP was natty.
f7FdEdG.jpg

Odd thing to say considering he rocked and then submitted him in the third round while a big chunk of his fights went to decision.

yeah but think about how much GSP GNP'd bisping after knocking him down

Bisping didn't even tap either when he got choked

Thought he would say USADA was his toughest test.

GSP was bitching and moaning about there not being enough testing, and left because of it. Then when USADA came about he fought again.

Eh

GSP was bitching and moaning about there not being enough testing, and left because of it. Then when USADA came about he fought again.

Eh

And Overeem wore a drug free t-shirt. You can believe what you want. It's damn obvious though. Most guys don't get caught.

the amount of damage he had to do to Bisping in order to eventually stop him was pretty insane. huge left hook, about 10-15 elbows and punches, full on choke locked in, and STILL Bisping doesn't tap.

lots of welterweights would've gotten KO'd by that left hook, lots of welterweights would've been flatlined after that barrage of elbows and punches, lots of welterweights would've tapped when he locked that choke up.

Bisping ate all that up until he went unconscious. you gotta remember Bisping ate a flying knee from Anderson Silva, multiple punches from Dan Henderson, Brian Stann, and Wanderlei Silva, and wasn't even KO'd when Rockhold kicked him in the head.

Bisping is tough as nails, for GSP to beat him is one thing, but for GSP to finish him, is quite impressive.
Lots of welterweights would have been finished is purely soeculation, Who is the last one exactly he finished? I cant remember.As for ping, Rockhold still finished him like its nothing. Dan Henderson smashed the shit out of him the first time and pretty much the second time too. He was also koed by wand at the end of the round. GSP finished him and yeah it took a lot, but he'll also most likely be fighting at lightweight real soon. Not like ping is a fighter who doesnt get finished.

And many of them were far superior fighters than Bisping.

Matt Hughes
Carlos Condit (prime...)
Nick Diaz
Jon fitch
Jake Shields
Josh Koscheck (again prime)

All "Better" and more durable fighters than Bisping.

Bisping had size and strength on his side, tough for a guy the size of GSP to manipulate via takedowns.
He had size true.Strength over GSP I,dont think so. And yes the examples you gave are all tougher and more durable than ping. Jake Sheilds, I dont necessarily agree with.

Both Serra fights were easy...he got caught in the first one and destroyed in the second. Same for Hughes, with him possibly dismissing it as being from when he was too green.

He beat Hendricks while big rig was CLEARLY on the Vitamin S. GSP took bumps, but he did win the fight.

Nice of you to spell it out for the challenged.

I thought he beat Hendricks in a razor close fight. I think it was GSPs toughest fight. But you can’t argue that BJ in his prime is a tough out. When his cardio was good he was great. His issue was he fell in love with his hands and forgot he could submit most of the division.

More then a few peoplr thought Bis would win. Dana thought Bisping would win. Jake shields is also an extremley underrated win.

I need to go back and rewatch his BJ Penn fight.

Obviously the Hendricks fight was close, but I DID have GSP winning 3-2. Also obvious (to me) was that Hendricks was big time on the sauce when they fought. The Condit fight was also very dangerous for him. Condit was at his absolute BEST and on a huge winning streak at the time.

He had size true.Strength over GSP I,dont think so. And yes the examples you gave are all tougher and more durable than ping. Jake Sheilds, I dont necessarily agree with.

Did you see Shields beat Hendo?

Shields is tough as nails. His durability has fallen off recently but in 42 fights he had only been finished 3 times.

If you have a look at the guys he beat over the years, its crazy.

Lol GSP still trying to sell us on the “Bisping is a tough match-up” even after the fact.

You came, you left, you got colitis. You can ditch the script now, Georgie.

Back