GSP says his toughest fight ever was against...

perhaps on paper bj penn was "the best" but he had tougher fights against fucking alves and shit

As awesome as BJ was, I feel like it's silly to say his toughest fight was anyone other than Hendricks, first BJ fight was tough for sure but basically everybody but the GSP diehards scored that fight for Hendricks.
The 1st BJ fight actually did more to expose No Rush than any other fight, even the Serra one...

Hendricks, Hughes, Serra? Those 3 kicked his ass.

GSP%20Jackson.gif

It's funny when neckbeards tell a fighter they are wrong when they give their opinion on their toughest fights.

Gsp also said there was this most beautiful woman he ever saw sitting capeside that had him quite distracted hehe

Gsp also said there was this most beautiful woman he ever saw sitting capeside that had him quite distracted hehe

It was Cindy Crawford

Then he said he saw her sitting next to what he thought was her husband and he was like oh shit I am staring LOL.

Did you see Shields beat Hendo?

Shields is tough as nails. His durability has fallen off recently but in 42 fights he had only been finished 3 times.

If you have a look at the guys he beat over the years, its crazy.
Yes honestly forgot about that fight.

Lots of welterweights would have been finished is purely soeculation, Who is the last one exactly he finished? I cant remember.As for ping, Rockhold still finished him like its nothing. Dan Henderson smashed the shit out of him the first time and pretty much the second time too. He was also koed by wand at the end of the round. GSP finished him and yeah it took a lot, but he'll also most likely be fighting at lightweight real soon. Not like ping is a fighter who doesnt get finished.

what do you mean Rockhold finished him like it was nothing? he didn't finish him like it was nothing, if anything Bisping finished Rockhold like it was nothing.

he was not KO'd by Wand, if he was KO'd why did he put his hand out to brace his fall? people who are knocked out, fall on their face.

Bisping was finished by Luke Rockhold, one of the largest and hardest kicking MWs, he was finished by Dan Henderson a guy who has KO'd arguably the greatest HW in history, a roided up TRT Vitor Belfort, a young lion in Kelvin Gastellum who may very well be fighting for the MW title soon, and the greatest WW ever.

what you're telling me here is, i should believe you that Bisping isn't as tough as GSP says, because a guy on the internet who hasn't fought ANY of the WW's or Bisping knows more about the toughness of these opponents than the guy who actually FOUGHT THEM???

it's not pure speculation, when was the last time GSP attacked a welterweight that ferociously? he didn't, because he never had to. he could win by simply controlling them. against Bisping, he had to finish him, because he couldn't control him and Bisping was starting to catch his riddum.

the only pure speculation, is you thinking WW's are tougher than Bisping because they didn't get finished. you don't know why they didn't get finished, you just assume it's because they're tough.

Back