GSP is not GOAT pick for mma fans out of North America

Odd you say that. Would you care to elaborate? Wouldn't the time being announced mean that it was.....well announced?

Is that how USADA does it?

If someone were to tell you the time or your death but not the date, would you care?

Uhhhhh theres nothing in this text that says they don't have predetermined times.

Pretty sure USADA doesn't show up past a certain time and before a certain time. Thats all GSP was asking about the NSAC enhanced program and you act like thats a tragedy like the lil crybaby that you are.
If someone were to tell you the time or your death but not the date, would you care?

Lol. Pretty twisted twist on the subject, PeeWee.

There's a key phrase in the USADA link that rips apart your entire pathetic stance. Can you find it, or do we have to do another 40 pages over a week of you being a stubborn little teenager on two accounts in a desperate attempt to make GSP seem so pure, clean, and innocent?

I am impressed. This thread is about as dumb as they come, yet here it is front page several weeks. Amazing.

Uhhhhh theres nothing in this text that says they don't have predetermined times.

Pretty sure USADA doesn't show up past a certain time and before a certain time. Thats all GSP was asking about the NSAC enhanced program and you act like thats a tragedy like the lil crybaby that you are.

I suppose you're unaware that USADA is notorious for testing at crazy hours. Particularly very early in the morning. It's part of the whole unannounced thing, ya know. Oddly enough, here's a video you might enjoy on the subject:

This thread should be stickied. My goodness 29 pages

I am impressed. This thread is about as dumb as they come, yet here it is front page several weeks. Amazing.

hahaha Im impressed as well.
Made the tittle for clickbait and a simpleton OP with my poor English...
Amazing

At a certain point, there is absolutely no reason to give someone a response when no matter what is said, shown or not shown, proven or unproven, especially when it's literally a repetition of the same words over & over & over and nothing has swayed their thinking on the matter.

Literally a waste of time, let a retired man live somewhere else besides in your head. It's pretty sad another person opinion riles you up so much. Who gives a shit about another's opinion as long as it has no effect on you.

<KingstonFrown>

Prime Silva is better than every other goat on the list.

Jon Jones is the Goat over everybody including Fedor... I don't like Jon Jones but can't deny.

Prime Silva is better than every other goat on the list.

Jon Jones is the Goat over everybody including Fedor... I don't like Jon Jones but can't deny.

Jon Jones was on his way to the goat. Since 2015 has only won 5 fights, two of them in controversial decisions, another dull one with OSP, and the best win in his career has actually been overturned...
He is in the GOAT discussion for sure but far from undisputable as it could have been

The DK might be deeper than the haunt. Hard to tell at this point, but it's definitely connected.
Haha, you’re so mad. Someone exposed you and you hate it. “Can’t prove it” lol proved it. And more know than you think.
You’re mad, I’m laughing. Guess who’s gonna still be thinking about this? Lol

thank you

Back