GSP 'if you talk bad about the UFC you

What corporations would allow you to talk bad about them publicly? I think UFC is actually pretty tolerant in the real world.

Name one that has treated their employees worst than the UFC....Shitty employees may get yanked more often but I can't see an employee who has good performance getting fired just because they're boring at work....(okami).

GSP is the fucking man, he did lose to Hendricks but no shame in that after the long reign and all the injuries.

Why the need to manipulate the quote, TS? The "quote" in the title isn't what he said.

There's simply no pleasing this guy.

Stay retired Georges. I for one do not miss your fights, not in the least.

Why the need to manipulate the quote, TS? The "quote" in the title isn't what he said.

I got it from the article I linked, I haven't watched it as of yet, just sharing it

War Tito!!!!1

GSP class act!

Nothing new here. It's just a reminder for all the folks who try to claim that a fighter publicly supporting the deal or remaining silent is happy with it.

I don't believe Stitch Duran was fired for saying cutmen were not being taken care of, it was because he also said that not one of the fighters on the cards since the Reebok deal went in effect had liked the stuff. He's someone MMA fans know would know the fighters real feelings about it. And what he said directly contradicted the shameless lies Dana and Lorenzo have been spewing about fighters being happy with the uniform. I'm positive that's why he was fired.

As a GSP hater for life, I respect everything GSP has done and accomplished.
I won't hesitate to say GSP may have been the hardest working fighter of all time.

He's been right about the drug testing for sometime and I am pretty sure he didn't love the way DFW treated him on his last fight.

Zuffa has to really consider how they treat the fighters, not just paying more money but the small things too. How they talk to their fighters, if they take them seriously or just blow them off. And for FFS, stop throwing people under the bus.

GSP is even being alienated and he is about as easy going and supportive as they get.

man everything you said about his was so complimentary lol are you sure you're a hater?

GSP, telling it like it is. Money truly is freedom and power. Once you've made enough to retire comfortably, life must be pretty grand.

Back