Group Text of a Bunch of Fighters Watching UFC Fight Night

That was the best one in awhile. Lol @ Brian Caraway and Mazzagatti responding late.

ha that One Trick Pony part with Alistair was hilarious lol. I thought this was actually real.

I always try to keep an open mind on this skit since there can be a couple zingers in there, but a lot of them come off a bit forced. Each to his own, I know some people like this sort of humor and it's not for everyone. And I don't know why, but comedians should really leave sonnen alone. He's extremely funny on his own, whenever people try to replicate his wit they rarely do it justice.

I lol'd at the "Brazilians boo Dong because they were driving behind him on their way to the arena" stuff
And the Mazzagatti bit was funny too.

Sherdog has a reputation for juvenile posters who haven't matured into responsible adulthood with that added injection of MMA macho bullshit.... And so far it's been tolerable. Sometimes even funny.

But guys who sign in just to say don't like is a new low. Hiding behind a keyboard doesn't give you a license to be a douche. Acting like that face to face would result in deserved daily beatings.

Don't like it? Offer something constructive- even better keep it to yourself.

Retards

Sherdog has a reputation for juvenile posters who haven't matured into responsible adulthood with that added injection of MMA macho bullshit.... And so far it's been tolerable. Sometimes even funny.

But guys who sign in just to say don't like is a new low. Hiding behind a keyboard doesn't give you a license to be a douche. Acting like that face to face would result in deserved daily beatings.

Retards

High and mighty about people being negative yet your doing the same thing by whining behind a keyboard.

Fuck off crybaby.

lol

IFWT-Jon-Jones.jpg

reza madadi: "if anyone wants to buy a purse, let me know... i have a guy"

Reza-Madadi.png

I laughed out loud at the Swede dude that got busted re: the purses.

Loved the mazzagatti reaction, and I thought most of chael's lines were pretty good too. Keep it up man!

I love the Jay Glazer glitch reference
Alistairs horse meat was hilarious
I think this was prolly one of your best ones so far

Last edited:

Retards

well, its hard to tell if you like something before you know what it is, and if you are already here you may as well give you opinion.

Back