Group Text of a Bunch of Fighters Watching UFC Fight Night

I always try to keep an open mind on this skit since there can be a couple zingers in there, but a lot of them come off a bit forced. Each to his own, I know some people like this sort of humor and it's not for everyone. And I don't know why, but comedians should really leave sonnen alone. He's extremely funny on his own, whenever people try to replicate his wit they rarely do it justice.

So wait you find this forced but find Chael's lines ripped straight from the WWE witty?

I feel like people that dislike this probably don't get all the subtle jokes thrown in.

The Chael responses and random Bones "LOL" at things.

Good stuff.

This was awesome. The ones calling it unfunny have been hit too many times on the head.

I can't believe you keep going, every time you post anything 49/50 posts tell you to quit
You are like that kid on American idol , that "will show em all one day"

SFoIn0b.jpg

MMA - a sport full of ignorance, from the fans watching at home to the staff talking only feet away from the action. UFC should take a note from boxing and have the live commentators be MEN WITH LEGITIMATE TRAINING EXPERIENCE - preferably fighters. Mike Goldberg has NO place in the UFC. He just proved himself as UFC's blind, wooly yes-man. Replace him with an ex-fighter for goodness' sake. At least Rogan has blackbelts in TKD and BJJ (and minor competitive experience).

WHY MUST YOU CONDONE IGNORANCE, DANA WHITE?!?!?! ISN'T STUPIDITY ALREADY ENOUGH?????!!!

....Even more humorous is Goldberg's use of "also" and "as well" in the same clause.

Last edited:
SFoIn0b.jpg

MMA - a sport full of ignorance, from the fans watching at home to the staff talking only feet away from the action. UFC should take a note from boxing and have the live commentators be MEN WITH LEGITIMATE TRAINING EXPERIENCE - preferably fighters. Mike Goldberg has NO place in the UFC. He just proved himself as UFC's blind, wooly yes-man. Replace him with an ex-fighter for goodness' sake. At least Rogan has blackbelts in TKD and BJJ (and minor competitive experience).

WHY MUST YOU CONDONE IGNORANCE, DANA WHITE?!?!?! ISN'T STUPIDITY ALREADY ENOUGH?????!!!

I really have to wonder why this is your evidence, considering it's joke and neither guy said that.

Keep them going ts they are funny and people that say otherwise couldn't write one better, don't get the jokes or just want to be a downer and not give credit where it is due. This was great!

I was up all night writing these while being on 2 flights from LA to NY...I'm totally exhausted--in the past week I've been to LA-Maine-Pittsburgh--LA-Texas (performing at colleges) and am now in the Middle of the Ocean doing Stand Up on a Ship and am seasick as hell...but I can honestly say that this comment made my day. Thanks.
Adam

/facepalm

Really? can you really not get through a single thread without bragging? Its just sad that you feel the need to keep doing that, it just seems so pathetic. "See, some people actually find me funny" Youre like the fat kid in class who thinks they are funny and are desperate for attention.

Your material is horrible, just horrible. Dont quit your day job... oh wait :(

The guy who writes these tries way too hard. 50 jokes and maybe 4 or 5 of them are actually funny. He needs an editor badly.

He does and I offered him a good friend of mine who is actually a great roaster but no reply. I've only seen 1-2 of this Adam guys vids, but all I remember thinking is what terrible delivery he had (it was either that or great delivery terrible jokes, I can't remember). All I remember is seeing a future in it for him so long as he gets someone new in there ASAP to work with.

Keep them going ts they are funny and people that say otherwise couldn't write one better, don't get the jokes or just want to be a downer and not give credit where it is due. This was great!

Actually you're wrong. I'm critiquing an artist who's posted his art for us to critique. If that's not the case, and he only posts stuff to make friends, then he's an idiot.

rumble asking how did he get that close was absolutely hilarious.

Back