Ground Force Gi picture

b0b said:
I like the idea minus the hemp leaf. People are ignorant and it will definitely give the wrong impression.

I think it conveys the right idea for me.
This gi is made of hemp, i smoke weed, and i want to share with all of you!

Black is allowed in most tourneys now. I think marijuana is relevant to BJJ, I've never meet so many pot smokes since I went to HS in the 80s, lol. It's to relax and ease the pain and sorenes but now with Cryogel there's no need for it;)

www.SSFgear.com

skinnyhb said:
when can we get a hold of these?
We are in production right now and we had to make some slight changes in the cut, but they should be done by early Dec.

You guys should give test gi's out to me and a few others :)

Soid said:
I'm tossing around a few promotional ideas right now, Maybe a lottery drawing for a free gi.

Soid said:

I know one other who should be included in the "few others" :D

I think the olive drab (Army green) gi would kick ass. That would be very unique. I've never been in the military, but I love O.D.-color clothes. It's just a very "earthy" color, which would reinforce your brand name.

My wife's getting me a Krugan's tribal gi for my birthday (this Thanksgiving - I'm not supposed to know), but I would buy an O.D. Ground Force the next day if you made one.

DO IT!

possenti said:
I think the olive drab (Army green) gi would kick ass. That would be very unique. I've never been in the military, but I love O.D.-color clothes. It's just a very "earthy" color, which would reinforce your brand name.

DO IT!
yeah I agree, I think we will be adding that color in 2006.

ground force said:
I'll let you know when any promotional things come up.
Yeah nothing better... you have a whole testing team just waiting.. With sherdog as our communication. We all train, have kimonos to compare, and all different. you would get a varied look of how people take to it in the real world.. making adjustments as we give suggestions for marketability.

Two words
"Product Assessment."

Gsoares2 said:
Yeah nothing better... you have a whole testing team just waiting.. With sherdog as our communication. We all train, have kimonos to compare, and all different. you would get a varied look of how people take to it in the real world.. making adjustments as we give suggestions for marketability.

Two words
"Product Assessment."
I am always open to hearing new ideas to make this an even better gi. This is a learning process for me. I feel I have a cut that is comfortable,functional, and attractive. but time will tell. thanks to all of you who have commented and e-mailed me with such positive feedback.
Production is going well and I am still anticipating product early December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back