Groin hits should be tolerated

PlaMjj.gif
beat me to it!

Since it's a street fight we should allow knives and baseball bats too, huh TS?

They should allow one baseball bat, in the center of the octagon to start the 4th or 6th round, if the fight goes the distance. Get rid of judges.

{<buffer}

I agree you should be allowed to throw knees on a "downed" opponent. But groin strikes? eye strikes (or strikes to the throat) make groin strikes look like a love tack, they should be legal too? It's a sport not a street fight.

The Just Bleed Gods are proud of you sir.

I agree you should be allowed to throw knees on a "downed" opponent. But groin strikes? eye strikes (or strikes to the throat) make groin strikes look like a love tack, they should be legal too? It's a sport not a street fight.
I believe strikes to the throat are legal.

if so Chad Mendes would have wrecked McGoat, according to Conor Chad had the perfect height

Hell no!!!

Soccer kicks to the head and even stomps make sense way before groin strikes.

Hope we never see groin strikes allowed.

No groin shots.
No eye pokes.
No biting.
No small joint manipulation.

That's the extent of the rules that I endorse.

Groin shots definitely should not be allowed but I'd like to see fighters handle it a bit better. I don't know how that would happen but whatever.

When I hear people cringe, and act all appalled at a groin strike, I kind of giggle to myself, and remember the first martial art I ever trained. It was Kempo Karate. Where it was not only perfectly legal, but encouraged. And I must say, after getting kicked in the junk repeatedly by the teachers kid, you learn fast how to recognize, and defend that shit, or else. This was back in the 80s. I wonder if they still do that today. Any Kempo guys out there know?

Trolls are bad these days.

Since it's a street fight we should allow knives and baseball bats too, huh TS?

I don't necessarily agree with TS, but there's a pretty big gap in reason between a knife and a punch in the balls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back