Groin hits should be tolerated

GoldenMachida

Peeace! Machida "Golden" Dragon
Yellow Card
Reaction score
I'm I the only one who don't understand why the groin shots are illegal?

If The UFC became popular so quickly it's because of the essence of it which consist of people fighting with little to no rules.. Right? It was new concept and EXCITING.

Now the amount of rules is just exhausting..for example: the knees to the head when opponent is "faking" touching the ground is illegal, 12-6 elbows, grabbing the fence.. putting an open hand on opponent face..etc

Shouldn't some of these should be tolerated because they're a part of a street fight.. for example hit to the groin?

This isn't a street fight. It's the sport of mixed martial arts.

You should be banned for suggesting such a disgusting idea.

It doesn't surprise me that you have a Machida avatar. I think in the early UFCs a lot of Karate fighters were really upset when groin strikes were outlawed as they claimed a significant amount of their offense stemmed from such strikes. I don't think they should be legal but I always found that interesting.

If your father had been soccer kicked to his nuts prior to you being conceived. We may have been spared this shit thread.

Why don't you demostrate all that shit on your self?We don't know,so help us

What sport have you been watching? Groin kicks are tolerated. So are eyepokes. It usually takes more than two of either to receive punishment.

PlaMjj.gif

Since it's a street fight we should allow knives and baseball bats too, huh TS?

<36>

Lets just make it easier and have fighters cut everything off so it isn't a challenge. Da boobs too.

i think the only rules should be no grappling because that shits for pussies bro

Back