Grip Strength

Why can't men cum in their own butts and just have clones instead of dying or needing to keep women around after sex?

Gooey.gif

BJJ-Rope-Climbing-for-Grip.jpg

This guy is the sanest person ITT (edit: This is not Paulo Filho. I thought this was Paulo Filho. This is Vitor Shaolin. I am retarded and probably racist)

Last edited:
Fascinated if not a bit confused. There is some sort of internal, convoluted stream of logic here. The part I'm confused about is why his name being Paul is significant and what exactly was the job the Nog brothers were paid to do?

Well... but his name being Paul isn't significant.

It's just "Person X providing context for unknown reasons."

Why can't men cum in their own butts and just have clones instead of dying or needing to keep women around after sex?

Gooey.gif

Because the diversification effects of the way we actually reproduce are critical to our evolution and survival as a species. Can you please keep this stupid shit out of here and stay on topic.

Thanks,
SG

Gooey.gif
Go ye into the wilderness and, in silence, the answer will come to you.

If you only have food, wait four days.
If you only have one cup of water, wait four weeks.

300px-Pagan_meditation.jpg

I didn't really want to give away this information away, but I thought we'd have solved most of these issues by now, but we haven't and it's time for me to go to sleep.

I know how it works, from that info you smartasses can probably figure out what timezone I'm in and then it's a small step from there to me being sodomised before I wake. But I knew what the risks were when I started this thread.

Regards,
SG123

Big nog is known for beastly grip strength. I bet dan henderson also has monsterous grip strength. I think either one could probably fracture my ulna simply by squeezing my forearm to be honest

This is one I should have included in the OP. Obvious thing is obvious, but it's always weirded me out that Matyushenko never went into the diamond business. He'd be making a fortune by now.

You'd take him some rocks, pay him a small fee and hed give you back an equal weight of diamonds.

Sakuraba could take care of the books. You know what Maty is like with numbers, hahahahaha.

Regards,
SG

Agree completely, I was going to make a similar point.

Regards,
SG

I practice my grip strength every night, right before bed but I tend to get tennis elbow and RSI

Tip when practicing grip strength.......have a tissue handy

Grip strength aint everything, I believe on sport science Gray Maynard had the grip strength of Dwight Freeney look where he's at.

Denis-Tsyplenkov-hand6-550x4121.jpg

6 months of takedown defense and he'll be HW champ.

I think the Gracie's would make good money working at a golf course on the 18th hole.

Imagine...you've been out in the blistering sun for 4 hours, you're exhausted, you're drunk, your temper is short.

"Let er rip, Paul!" your buddies would say.

You tee it up, and of course, crush the ever-loving shit out of it and it slices about two fairways to the right.

What do you do? You smash the SHIT outta your 3 iron!

But wait.

What if, not but 20 ft. away, was a man like Renzo or Royce or Big Fucking Nog who you can chuck the club to and have them pretzel it up good for you?

Yeah, that's worth a small fee to me!

This is the first sign of the apocalypse

Back