Grip Strength

I get what you guys are saying, I really do, I had my first sexual experience with one of those pens you turn for the woman's top to come off.

I shoved it straight up my bum.

Regards,
SG123
You need to share whatever you got.

Fascinated if not a bit confused. There is some sort of internal, convoluted stream of logic here. The part I'm confused about is why his name being Paul is significant and what exactly was the job the Nog brothers were paid to do?

That was a placeholder conversation, in so far as, why are we not hearing about the Nog brothers utilising their grip strength outside of MMA more and making money off of it.

Equally it could have been, "Big Nog crushed my pony, In exchange for a small fee".

That was a placeholder conversation, in so far as, why are we not hearing about the Nog brothers utilising their grip strength outside of MMA more and making money off of it.

Equally it could have been, "Big Nog crushed my pony, In exchange for a small fee".
A carrot, perhaps?

You don't think it was weird the part of Lenny in Of Mice and Men went to John Malkovic instead of an MMA practitioner, specifically a Gracie?

Because I guarantee you this is something I've received a few PMs about, including one from you. (Air Lats your inbox is full)

Regards,
SG

You don't think it was weird the part of Lenny went to John Malkovic instead of an MMA practitioner, specifically a Gracie?
Are you saying a Gracie might accidentally rip their junk off when masturbating? Or that they are better suited to playing the part of a mentally impaired man?

This should help with your "grip strength"

1288735862975007525.jpg

Are you saying a Gracie might accidentally rip their junk off when masturbating? Or that they are better suited to playing the part of a mentally impaired man?

I think the former is an often overlooked issue these high level guys don't get enough credit for dealing with.

But the latter is the real issue people seem to have been reluctant to discuss. Why? I don't know.

On a separate note, are any of the Gracie's retarded? Maybe there was sensitivity around it if one of them is. But Maia for example isn't a Gracie. And I can think of several more people who aren't Gracie's. PM for details.

Vladimir Matyushenko was famous for his grip strength.

i dont know how or why but this crazy thread delivers :D
im going off on the subject by saying that back in PRIDE , Coleman actually stated that Rodrigo had and angodly grip strenght. It was a compliment that allways stucked in my mind

i dont know how or why but this crazy thread delivers :D
im going off on the subject by saying that back in PRIDE , Coleman actually stated that Rodrigo had and angodly grip strenght. It was a compliment that allways stucked in my mind

This is why I've always respected Coleman. And that respect is why I changed his name to Paul in the OP about the Nog brothers. But obviously, yeah, it was him.

Regards,
SG

You don't think it was weird the part of Lenny in Of Mice and Men went to John Malkovic instead of an MMA practitioner, specifically a Gracie?

Because I guarantee you this is something I've received a few PMs about, including one from you. (Air Lats your inbox is full)

Regards,
SG
I have an inbox?
maxresdefault.jpg

Grip strength is also fundamental in a good wank;)

10/10 thread, would read again.

Vladimir Matyushenko was famous for his grip strength.

This is one I should have included in the OP. Obvious thing is obvious, but it's always weirded me out that Matyushenko never went into the diamond business. He'd be making a fortune by now.

You'd take him some rocks, pay him a small fee and hed give you back an equal weight of diamonds.

Sakuraba could take care of the books. You know what Maty is like with numbers, hahahahaha.

Regards,
SG

Back