Grip Strength

I practice my grip twice a day on x hamster

I agree that grip strength is a good quality to have but this is taking to a bizarre level.

And why did you feel the need to sign your post?

Probably the best base for MMA, but why are so few fighters making use of it?

It's also the one trait you think would be useful for a post-MMA career. But you never hear about fighters utilising it after they're done in the octagon.

Why've I never heard a conversation remotely similar to this?

Person X: "Big Nog came around and loosened it for me......."
Person X at a later date: "Little Nog came around and tightened it for me, it was too loose, but through no fault of Big Nog's, I directed him incorrectly"
Person X providing context for unknown reasons: "I paid in cash, they both did a marvellous job. My name is Paul".

Why wasn't a Gracie cast to play Lenny in Of Mice and Men? Any one of them would have been perfect for the scene where he crushes the cat/dog/rabbit, whatever it was.

Has anyone ever seen an advert in Hawaii regarding BJ selling handjobs? The irony of the marketing would be interesting and everyone knows his credentials.

And one for the future, will the vice still exist when Diego Sanchez retires from MMA? His belief in himself tells me no. The fact no MMA fighters are utilising their grip strength tells me yes.

Anyone have any answers on this one? Just a bit of an annoyance for me and I presume some of you guys too.

Regards,
SG123

zfouWU2.gif

The other day, an old man tried to crush my hand with his hand shake. I think he did it because I'm fucking jacked and his wife was there and he was trying to go alpha on me. I doubt the Nogs would pull some shit like that.

I remember back in Pride Mauro (or Quadros) mentioning Nog had "legendary" grip strength.

also my dad's incredible grip made sure me and my big sister had no juice for many school days. weakling teachers couldnt open the damn bottles.
some are probably sealed till today, about 20 years later.

I remember back in Pride Mauro (or Quadros) mentioning Nog had "legendary" grip strength.

also my dad's incredible grip made sure me and my big sister had no juice for many school days. weakling teachers couldnt open the damn bottles.
some are probably sealed till today, about 20 years later.

Fucking legendary. I'd love to watch your dad and Nogueira beat each other off

What would happen if your dad made lunch for Nogueira?

Last edited:
Honest question, why SG123? Was jerkoff taken or something?

I remember Nog saying that he found Mark Coleman's chiseled muscular physique perfect for using his meathooks on, and he was much easier to deal with than the fat sweaty russian who kept slipping about in his guard.

Fucking legendary. I'd love to watch your dad and Nogueira beat each other o

What would happen if your dad made lunch for Nogueira?
there's no way Nog could outgrip my dad. NO ONE outgrips dad.
in a straight up mma match?
dad could easily ragdoll him.

Randy Couture said Dan Henderson has "Gorilla Grip" strength.

I hate those assholes who try to crush your hand with a handshake. Im like.....WTF are you doing?

Also,TS.....WTF are you doing?

TS, can you make a new thread about wmma fighters, grip strength, post mma career paths and hand jobs?
That kind of thread would have potential.

Honest question, why SG123? Was jerkoff taken or something?

What did you hear? Someone's trying to steal my wanks?
TS, can you make a new thread about wmma fighters, grip strength, post mma career paths and hand jobs?
That kind of thread would have potential.

Women have no grip strength. Some people say they don't even have hands. So that thread would make no sense.

I was reading something I'd written down a while ago, meant to post on it, but it slipped my mind:

"Each of Nogueira's hands is stronger than the other, don't tell Sean"

Thoughts? I can't remember who Sean is, other than that though, I think it's a pretty interesting idea.

Sometimes I read an OP and wonder if it's a cry for help/

Probably the best base for MMA, but why are so few fighters making use of it?

It's also the one trait you think would be useful for a post-MMA career. But you never hear about fighters utilising it after they're done in the octagon.

Why've I never heard a conversation remotely similar to this?

Person X: "Big Nog came around and loosened it for me......."
Person X at a later date: "Little Nog came around and tightened it for me, it was too loose, but through no fault of Big Nog's, I directed him incorrectly"
Person X providing context for unknown reasons: "I paid in cash, they both did a marvellous job. My name is Paul".

Why wasn't a Gracie cast to play Lenny in Of Mice and Men? Any one of them would have been perfect for the scene where he crushes the cat/dog/rabbit, whatever it was.

Has anyone ever seen an advert in Hawaii regarding BJ selling handjobs? The irony of the marketing would be interesting and everyone knows his credentials.

And one for the future, will the vice still exist when Diego Sanchez retires from MMA? His belief in himself tells me no. The fact no MMA fighters are utilising their grip strength tells me yes.

Anyone have any answers on this one? Just a bit of an annoyance for me and I presume some of you guys too.

Regards,
SG123

Hahahahahahahahaha, I was thinking of making a similar thread myself.

I was having a conversation recently between my best friend Paras and some guy with hands. Maybe they were saying some things about what we've been thinking about here.

Apparently each of Big Nog's hands are bigger and stronger than the other. Do you think the difference is big though?

Back