Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

Why? I don't really like going into personal details about my sex life on a public message board. I'm married now anyway and that lifestyle is behind me.

Let's just say that most men would not kick a hot 17 year old girl out of bed if she was physically and mentally mature.
<Moyes5>

Why? I don't really like going into personal details about my sex life on a public message board. I'm married now anyway and that lifestyle is behind me.

Let's just say that most men would not kick a hot 17 year old girl out of bed if she was physically and mentally mature.

& under 17?

& under 17?

Most men would fuck anything they find attractive, thankfully we have laws. However I'm just saying I find it kinda ridiculous that all these dudes in here will put up photos of sexy 18 year olds and then fake outrage about a 17 year old girl being a child and too young even if she is literally a day from 18.

Most men would fuck anything they find attractive, thankfully we have laws. However I'm just saying I find it kinda ridiculous that all these dudes in here will put up photos of sexy 18 year olds and then fake outrage about a 17 year old girl being a child and too young even if she is literally a day from 18.

let's take a step back. what if the girl was still mentally & physically mature, but also younger than 17?

let's take a step back. what if the girl was still mentally & physically mature, but also younger than 17?

Yes men would, look at history. If we didn't have laws guys would fuck any girl they find hot. I'm glad they have laws to prevent young girls from getting baited into having sex with men and screwing them up.

Yes men would, look at history. If we didn't have laws guys would fuck any girl they find hot. I'm glad they have laws to prevent young girls from getting baited into having sex with men and screwing them up.

would you though?

so that's a 'yes' then.

does your "wife" know this about you?

She knows I'm into your mom, she got pretty jealous but when I showed her a picture of your mom she was very understanding and wants in on the action too.

She knows I'm into your mom, she got pretty jealous but when I showed her a picture of your mom she was very understanding and wants in on the action too.

my mom's too old for you though. way older than 17.

will you bring your "wife"?

Why do you put it in quotations? Are you mad that some of us can get married? Sorry that I don't sit on sherdog all day with 30k+ posts.

I tried having some honest dialogue but it is annoying that you can't have honest discussions with me so I'm just going to end it here.

Have a great day buddy

Last edited:
Why do you put it in quotations? Are you mad that some of us can get married? Sorry that I don't sit on sherdog all day with 30k+ posts.

I tried having some honest dialogue but it is annoying that you can't have honest discussions with me so I'm just going to end it here.

Have a great day buddy

hey man, I was asking honest questions. you're the one that got mad.

<{vega}>

hey man, I was asking honest questions. you're the one that got mad.

<{vega}>

Fine I'll answer your dumb question, I lived in China for nearly a decade and when I was 25 or 26 I did hook up with a girl who is considered underage in the USA by a year. She was 18 years old in China but her western age was 17. Some births start at year 1 in China.

Now would I go lower than that? No way, I like being able to share experiences with someone near my own age. We broke up because after a few times of having sex it just got super boring. My wife is closer to my age she is 28 soon and I'm 33.

I just don't like how you wanted to rope me into calling me a pedo or something. It didn't seem like you wanted to have honest and open dialogue. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it felt like, if so I apologize.

Fine I'll answer your dumb question, I lived in China for nearly a decade and when I was 25 or 26 I did hook up with a girl who is considered underage in the USA by a year. She was 18 years old in China but her western age was 17. Some births start at year 1 in China.

Now would I go lower than that? No way, I like being able to share experiences with someone near my own age. We broke up because after a few times of having sex it just got super boring. My wife is closer to my age she is 28 soon and I'm 33.

I just don't like how you wanted to rope me into calling me a pedo or something. It didn't seem like you wanted to have honest and open dialogue. Maybe I'm wrong but that's what it felt like, if so I apologize.

the way you stated things left a lot of questions to be answered bro. you do realize that right? no need to get bent out of shape. I didn't come at you maliciously.

... fake outrage about a 17 year old girl being a child and too young even if she is literally a day from 18.

Jesus mate, the kid was 16 at the start of last month, never mind that she looks so young she could easily pass for 13, but sure, keep dreaming up empty straw men if that's what you need to help you white knight for the creepy bitchbois who obsess over and/or sexualize this kid, it looks real good on you.

Hopefully your wife doesn't check your phone because I'm sure she would find it weird that you are willing to fuck a hot 17 year old girl.

strange thread evolved into "would you fuck a mentally ill girl" for some reason

Back