Social Greta Thunberg Megathread

Ah yes, one of the tolerant ones of the forum resorting to name calling.

As of now Pizzagate is a fake crime but 20 years ago people said the accusations against Jimmy Saville were fake as well.

We can have a difference in opinions and ideas but there is no need for name calling. I did not call you any names and I was just having a discussion with you.

@Crazy Diamond here is an example for you. @tonni and I don’t agree on something so I am a moron.
But your comment wasn't limited to name calling, now was it? You said, "I said people call others Nazis and Fascists while calling for people to be banned or their posts deleted. You see it a lot in the subforum. A poster gives their opinion and then others will come and call them names and or call for them to be banned or for the post to be deleted."

People get called names on here all the time, don't they, @LogicalInsanity? Where are the calls to delete and ban people?

This should drive Sherdoggers nuts as most of them are right wing hacks Blackstone Group, Bridgewater and the biggest fish in the pond Blackrock have all at various levels announced plans at divesting from oil and gas companies and operations. Add this the Walton's family investment moving towards increasing investment in various aspects of alternative energy such as wind, solar and nuclear energy each having made new progress in development and power production as well as battery technology. Recent advancements in prismatic batteries has eliminated the use of cobalt and Tesla recent advancements create new much higher density cells as they approach the magic 100 per 1 kW battery. Blackrock went as far as stop investment in a coal mining operation in Australia and US. These guys are far far far from perfect but Blackrock as said in the future majority of their multi-trillion dollar investment will be in alternative energy. This will be good news for Greta and recent hints that British government may end investments in oil and gas.

602x338_cmsv2_75f7ee53-958d-51b9-bee0-8378af6b34f6-4456106.jpg

Last edited:
This should drive Sherdoggers nuts as most of them are right wing hacks Blackstone Group, Bridgewater and the biggest fish in the pond Blackrock have all at various levels announced plans at divesting from oil and gas companies and operations. Add this the Walton's family investment moving towards increasing investment in various aspects of alternative energy such as wind, solar and nuclear energy each having made new progress in development and power production as well as battery technology. Recent advancements in prismatic batteries has eliminated the use of cobalt and Tesla recent advancements create new much higher density cells as they approach the magic 100 per 1 kW battery. Blackrock went as far as stop investment in a coal mining operation in Australia and US. These guys are far far far from perfect but Blackrock as said in the future majority of their multi-trillion dollar investment will be in alternative energy. This will be good news for Greta and recent hints that British government may end investments in oil and gas.

602x338_cmsv2_75f7ee53-958d-51b9-bee0-8378af6b34f6-4456106.jpg
Nobody is against renewable
We are against doing it before it is feasible and crashing the entire economy
What you’re not getting is those oil companies are probably who is going to bring it to market for you

Fifty four pages of right wing triggering over a teenage girl

<36>

Fifty four pages of right wing triggering over a teenage girl

<36>
If you want the thread to die just don’t look, you keep white knighting for some climate media hero and this stupid thread will never die. Least not for the ten more years mankind has left...

<...>Not all but so many are just absolute degenerate scumbags<...>I laugh everytime I hear about one of these idiots losing their job.
Quid pro quo, eh?

I don't work for an oil industry, still, this whole paradigm of having an all perfect and glorious next world leader while she's just an autistic brainwashed she-toy for the left really boggles me, don't you?

If you want the thread to die just don’t look, you keep white knighting for some climate media hero and this stupid thread will never die. Least not for the ten more years mankind has left...
Keep white knighting dudes that make derogatory stickers about a 17 year old girl.
If you don't like what she says, then by all means its your right to debate her with facts or what not. What is not right is fantasizing about hate fucking a 17 year old girl.
Its really not that hard.
So save your white knight bullshit, and be a human being and say that sticker is "Not cool, Bro"
Its OK if you do that; nobody would automatically think you are a commie or member of ANTIFA. Political Tribalism turns people into shitty human beings.

Keep white knighting dudes that make derogatory stickers about a 17 year old girl.
If you don't like what she says, then by all means its your right to debate her with facts or what not. What is not right is fantasizing about hate fucking a 17 year old girl.
Its really not that hard.
So save your white knight bullshit, and be a human being and say that sticker is "Not cool, Bro"
Its OK if you do that; nobody would automatically think you are a commie or member of ANTIFA. Political Tribalism turns people into shitty human beings.
Like I said before this hate thread for this girl as you would put would go away if you would just ignore it like you do all the other problems posted in the war room.

Like I said before this hate thread for this girl as you would put would go away if you would just ignore it like you do all the other problems posted in the war room.
STill cant bring yourself to condemn the sticker though.
Also you are still posting in the hate thread you say would go away. Here is the best part is you will continue to post in this thread that you say will go away if you would just ignore it.
Last point never called it a hate thread, just called you out on not saying a peep about the sticker. This thread has been a nice study on political tribalism.
There are posters who disagree with her and not been a rustled dick about it.
I really have not thoughts on Greta, she can say what she wants that's her right. I just have a problem with oil workers fantasizing about hate fucking a 17 year old girl. If you think that's wrong, well I am OK with being wrong.

STill cant bring yourself to condemn the sticker though.
Also you are still posting in the hate thread you say would go away. Here is the best part is you will continue to post in this thread that you say will go away if you would just ignore it.
Last point never called it a hate thread, just called you out on not saying a peep about the sticker. This thread has been a nice study on political tribalism.
There are posters who disagree with her and not been a rustled dick about it.
I really have not thoughts on Greta, she can say what she wants that's her right. I just have a problem with oil workers fantasizing about hate fucking a 17 year old girl. If you think that's wrong, well I am OK with being wrong.
I did already say the sticker was crass and in poor taste as a way to say fuck you to Greta.... perhaps you missed it .

Grown adults attacking a 17 year old kid

That's some embarrassingly unmanly, bitchboi shit right there

Grown adults attacking a 17 year old kid

That's some embarrassingly unmanly, bitchboi shit right there

Who cares, it's not like anyone physically harmed her. Plus she is the one constantly telling others how to live.

I bet you would lay off a hot 17 year if there weren't any laws. Give me a break with that shit.

So 17 is a kid and suddenly a few months later you're down to fuck?

Who cares, it's not like anyone physically harmed her. Plus she is the one constantly telling others how to live.

I bet you would lay off a hot 17 year if there weren't any laws. Give me a break with that shit.

What kind of pussy adult is triggered into attacking a 17 year old kid just because they're "telling others how to live".

<36><36><36>

Any adult bothered by a 17 year old kid is a thin-skinned softcock bitchboi.

Fact.

What kind of pussy adult is triggered into attacking a 17 year old kid just because they're "telling others how to live".

<36><36><36>

Any adult bothered by a 17 year old kid is a thin-skinned softcock bitchboi.

Fact.

Cringe.

how many underage girls have you gone after in your lifetime as an adult? honest question.

how many underage girls have you gone after in your lifetime as an adult? honest question.

Why? I don't really like going into personal details about my sex life on a public message board. I'm married now anyway and that lifestyle is behind me.

Let's just say that most men would not kick a hot 17 year old girl out of bed if she was physically and mentally mature.

Back