Social Greta Thunberg fits the profile of a cult leader.

Trump is a politician. Enacts laws, makes America Great. Greta is a cult leader, tries to get arrested for martyrdom. Vandalizes and destroys for a doom cult. I don't recall Trump tweeting the world will end in 2023.
Your in the death cult dipshit, the people with their heads up their asses , not the people trying to mitigate the effects of climate change .

Your in the death cult dipshit, the people with their heads up their asses , not the people trying to mitigate the effects of climate change .
this-is-basically-they-plan-they-have-now-v0-tt42utg98web1.png

Yes , listening to experts and then using logic and reason to chart the best course is soooo cultish

As apposed to doing the exact opposite because accepting reality makes you uncomfortable and then sticking your head in the sand and wishing our problems away

What a dumbass meme, superstition represented as science. Lol

Most of them can only post dumbass memes cause they don't understand any of the science. It may as well be witchcraft to them, they treat it about the same.

My favorites among the right-wing science community:

"The Earth is going through a warming cycle, humans have nothing to do with climate change. The earth is always changing. "
"Yeah, but regardless of who's responsible, don't you think we should try and slow it down?
"You're just in a cult. Clearly burning tons of shit has nothing to do with climate change. HAVENT YOU SEEN THE MEMES?"

or

"China created a super bug in Wuhan and they should be held accountable for all of the lives lost."

Also them: "Fuck no, I'm not getting a vaccine. Vaccines are control and murder. My government is just trying to manipulate and control me. There's chips in the vaccines that will monitor my every move (which will be mostly sitting my fat ass in front of a computer with four Big Macs and writing retarded conspiracy theories that don't even make any fucking sense."

What a dumbass meme, superstition represented as science. Lol

Isn't that a pretty good meme? Climate change and gender studies aren't science they are just narratives you can't question. According to Al Gore we would already live in water world.

Trump is a politician. Enacts laws, makes America Great. Greta is a cult leader, tries to get arrested for martyrdom. Vandalizes and destroys for a doom cult. I don't recall Trump tweeting the world will end in 2023.

i dont recall orange cosby tweeting at all in 2023.

Yeah. David Koresh of Waco Texas, Sun Myung Moon, Marshall Applewhite and Shoko Asahara.
She checks off all these boxes of a cult leader:

- has a loyal cult following, she radicalizes her followers
- messiah complex
- sells and thrives off doom and gloom, said the world would end in a tweet
- has millions of dollars, mass funding by fanatic followers
- martyr syndrome: gets arrested regularly for "the cause". You must get arrested too.
- can't argue or reason or discuss with her or her followers
- She has scripts perfectly written for her by powerful groomers, yet she can't even cross the street on her own
- very hard to leave her cult, get aggressively harassed, threatened for mentioning you want nothing to do with those lunatics
- tries to silence, publicly shame anyone who call her out on her bullshit or disruptive tactics
- Is a hypocrite
- groomed a specific public image
- routinely tests her loyal followers
- promises they can work their way up and become a planet messiah
- Virtue signaling/deflection tactics to try and gain legitimacy...like bringing up other non-related causes in speeches. Latest was Canadians are standing on indian land and should give it back.
- Incredible PR stunts...tris to hang around as many famous people as she can for legitimacy. Hung out with Volodymyr Zelenskyy for a PR stunt. Had absolutely nothing to talk about. Was hard to watch.
Seems you just finished watching How to become a cult leader on Netflix.

Isn't that a pretty good meme? Climate change and gender studies aren't science they are just narratives you can't question. According to Al Gore we would already live in water world.
climate change isn't science? And how did you lump climate change in with women's studies?

And she's little... Isn't that a part of leading a cult?

Back