Social Greta Thunberg fits the profile of a cult leader.

No one is forcing you to eat bugs and meat consumption is at record highs.

Does this look like a worrying trend from your ideological point of view?
per-capita-meat-consumption-by-type-kilograms-per-year.svg

Articles on how eating insects, a staple in the caveman diet which I'm sure will appeal to you, doesn't mean "they" are out to get you. And if "they" are they are failing miserably.

I honestly wonder sometimes about how you guys interact in real life. Imagine sitting at the dinner table and someone goes "we should probably do something about this climate change thing" and you guys go into furious rants about bugs and communism.
I've always been open to trying anything, horse , alligator, bison and ostrich back when those were considered novel and strange , I love spiced jelly fish , heck I've even tried beluga whale blubber ( an Inuit delicacy, it wasn't good )

If someone can make a product out of insects that tastes good I'll eat , why not ?

I've always been open to trying anything, horse , alligator, bison and ostrich back when those were considered novel and strange , I love spiced jelly fish , heck I've even tried beluga whale blubber ( an Inuit delicacy, it wasn't good )

If someone can make a product out of insects that tastes good I'll eat , why not ?
Considering what something like a hotdog is made out of I would have zero issue trying insect if they made it flavorful.

No one is forcing you to eat bugs and meat consumption is at record highs.

Does this look like a worrying trend from your ideological point of view?
per-capita-meat-consumption-by-type-kilograms-per-year.svg

Articles on how eating insects, a staple in the caveman diet which I'm sure will appeal to you, doesn't mean "they" are out to get you. And if "they" are they are failing miserably.

I honestly wonder sometimes about how you guys interact in real life. Imagine sitting at the dinner table and someone goes "we should probably do something about this climate change thing" and you guys go into furious rants about bugs and communism.

Considering what something like a hotdog is made out of I would have zero issue trying insect if they made it flavorful.
Great point , or the fact that milk is full of pus , insects are no more disgusting than either of those examples , I'd say less so

You know he means we need to eat more plants right ?
I know it's tempting, but I personally wouldn't bite on the gish galloping.

Although now that you did address it, Kerry is right. You'd be hard pressed to find a solution that didn't include reducing emissions from the food industry if the goal is to reduce warming efficiently. That could be in a variety of ways like technological innovation, improving farming techniques, improving soil health and agroecological systems, improving productivity and yes, reducing meat and animal production. If insect or plant based alternatives can help do that, have flavor and be nutritional, then great.

Even if we hypothetically cut all meat consumption in half, which is never going to happen or if it is it'll take decades, then we would still be at 1960's levels.

Doesn't she have like Down's Syndrome or something?

She has a mild autism related diagnosis. One that has the common symptom that she gets obsessively focused on one point of interest and will not get bored when involved in that subject, but has a attention deficit otherwise. It in now way reduces her metal capacity otherwise.

She is a smart girl, she is just picked up an obsession that landed her a lot of critics.
Her life would have been much easier if she had become obsessively interested in math, computing, sport statistics or basically anything else instead.

- has a loyal cult following, she radicalizes her followers
- messiah complex
- sells and thrives off doom and gloom, said the world would end in a tweet
- has millions of dollars, mass funding by fanatic followers
- martyr syndrome: gets arrested regularly for "the cause". You must get arrested too.
- can't argue or reason or discuss with her or her followers
- She has scripts perfectly written for her by powerful groomers, yet she can't even cross the street on her own
- very hard to leave her cult, get aggressively harassed, threatened for mentioning you want nothing to do with those lunatics
- tries to silence, publicly shame anyone who call her out on her bullshit or disruptive tactics
- Is a hypocrite
- groomed a specific public image
- routinely tests her loyal followers
- promises they can work their way up and become a planet messiah
- Virtue signaling/deflection tactics to try and gain legitimacy...like bringing up other non-related causes in speeches. Latest was Canadians are standing on indian land and should give it back.
- Incredible PR stunts...tris to hang around as many famous people as she can for legitimacy. Hung out with Volodymyr Zelenskyy for a PR stunt. Had absolutely nothing to talk about. Was hard to watch.

giphy.gif

Deeeerpppp

Y'all get upset when people notice the agenda? What the fuck... Just want poeple to ignore and pretend this shit isn't happening?

Stop with the fucking gaslighting

YOU eat the fucking bugs... I'll stick to real meat, thank you

https://www.top-10-food.com/insect-eating-countries/
Lots of countries eat insects. I used to watch Bizarre Foods all the time and Andrew Zimmer was constantly eating a bug from some rando country, long before Deep State is pushing bugs on us became a thing.
I ate the worm from the bottom of a bottle of Mezcal once, which is the only time I have eaten an insect but that said if you want to eat a bug, this is a free country go for it.

She has a mild autism related diagnosis. One that has the common symptom that she gets obsessively focused on one point of interest and will not get bored when involved in that subject, but has a attention deficit otherwise. It in now way reduces her metal capacity otherwise.

She is a smart girl, she is just picked up an obsession that landed her a lot of critics.
Her life would have been much easier if she had become obsessively interested in math, computing, sport statistics or basically anything else instead.
Didn’t it come out that she’s fed information/talking points by her dad or something?

Back