Social Greta Thunberg fits the profile of a cult leader.

are we or are they?

F2E1UlPXQAAt9i5

aEqEb8o_700bwp.webp
5-6 stories over 10 years is not exactly a media blitzkrieg you fucking moron.

Behold, Trump's minions
donald-trump-shirt.jpg

Ch5CZpVXAAABT_c.jpg

original.jpg

Please TS, tell me again how Greta ressembles a cult leader when this is the guy you should have written about

Trump is a politician. Enacts laws, makes America Great. Greta is a cult leader, tries to get arrested for martyrdom. Vandalizes and destroys for a doom cult. I don't recall Trump tweeting the world will end in 2023.

she's not a cult leader...
she may be well meaning, and i don't think she asks for money? i may be wrong about that but i've never seen her ask for it (granted i haven't been paying too much attention to her).

all the left has is gaslighting and abuser mentality. are you aware of that?
No one is gaslighting you, the substantial critiques have already been made earlier in the thread.

Cool. Who are her cultists that devote their lives to her word, and give up everything they had before knowing her?

Anyone who saw those photos and didn't think it was staged is beyond help. There are fucking photos of her laughing and joking with the cops before the fake arrest photos.

Actually she just been to court and got fined.
And yes the cops was smiling in the photos too.

I don't recall Trump tweeting the world will end in 2023.

Neither did Greta. That is one of the fake stories about her invented by "critics" on facebook and other similarly anonymous sources. Completely pulled out of someones rear end.
She has said other silly things, but she never said that.

Anyone quoting that junk is spreading BS -This includes a few politicians who are not all that picky if they are sticking particularly close to truth or not as long as it suits their agenda.

she's not a cult leader...
she may be well meaning, and i don't think she asks for money? i may be wrong about that but i've never seen her ask for it (granted i haven't been paying too much attention to her).

Shes never asked for it. She does get it occasionally, awards and so on.. she usually gives it away. Lately she has donated it to Sámi (indigenous people in the far north of Scandinavia) activists and communities.
She is not building up a pension fund.

I can't find any evidence that she travels in private jets. She once joked that she owned 100 private jets when asked by some nobody journalist and even he knew she was being cheeky, but a bunch of conservative sites took it literally.

She travels by sea mainly and she has many speaking engagements that require her to travel long distances. Still, I don't see any evidence of her flying let alone by private jet.

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/greta-thunberg-net-worth/

From Nobel Prize Winning economist James Heckman -

Private Jet

As per the flight logs, Thunberg on average takes 90 trips each year on sponsored trips on private jets to attend various seminars and events. This equals 450,000 liters of fuel (120,000 gallons) of fuel consumption.

I'm not saying that she's always taking private jets. That would be dishonest. It's dishonest for others to state that she NEVER takes private jets. C'mon, we know she isn't always taking a mulitmillion dollar race yacht across the ocean with the blessing of the owner who is the son of the Princess of Monaco. One 2019 sailing trip to the US and subsequent return trip on a different vessel do not mean she NEVER flies as has been claimed.

We do know that the press will be there as she arrives on said boat so everyone can say "Look! She took a boat instead of flying!". Yeah, no shit. I know zero billionaires or royals who will let me pull that PR stunt. To her credit Greta apparently does. Also, she originally talked of traveling on a cargo container but the race yacht was offered as a means to take her and her father across the Atlantic.

She's not the devil, she may do some good by putting a focus on environmental issues, but her being a privileged rich kid with connections who conveniently gets the spotlight makes me think it's mostly PR spun to the Nth degree by those who can profit from her.

https://www.caclubindia.com/wealth/greta-thunberg-net-worth/

From Nobel Prize Winning economist James Heckman -

Private Jet

As per the flight logs, Thunberg on average takes 90 trips each year on sponsored trips on private jets to attend various seminars and events. This equals 450,000 liters of fuel (120,000 gallons) of fuel consumption.

That site doesn't offer any sources, and you clipped this:

This means Thunberg’s travel has emitted 290,000 kilograms of CO2 (640,000 lbs) into the atmosphere. Readers may note that these numbers are estimates only provided for educational purposes. Thunberg’s trips are mostly sponsored by the Rothschild Family.

which I think makes clear that it's fake.

What this thread really shows is that if you piss off the wrong people, you're going to get a bunch of untrue stuff posted about you because rightists are really willing to believe unsourced, implausible claims, and producers of that kind of content don't have any moral problems with lying.

Lol @ making a thread about a teenage girl with autism

What this thread really shows is that if you piss off the wrong people, you're going to get a bunch of untrue stuff posted about you because rightists are really willing to believe unsourced, implausible claims, and producers of that kind of content don't have any moral problems with lying.

As someone who doesn't like her but doesn't have a major problem with her, is it really true she flies everywhere? It was my vague knowledge she took boats and trains wherever possible hence she was later than others to most conferences? I have a mate who despises her and said the former and I, in a rare move of defending her, thought the latter. Doesn't mean I don't think she stages her photos and fakes arrest but then that's not the main point in hand. I was under the impression she tried her best to do non-flight.

Neither did Greta. That is one of the fake stories about her invented by "critics" on facebook and other similarly anonymous sources. Completely pulled out of someones rear end.
She has said other silly things, but she never said that.

Anyone quoting that junk is spreading BS -This includes a few politicians who are not all that picky if they are sticking particularly close to truth or not as long as it suits their agenda.

Greta Thunberg deletes tweet warning climate change could 'wipe out' humanity in 2023
https://talk.tv/news/4522/greta-thu...ity-could-be-wiped-out-by-2023-climate-change

She was convicted again.

Her brainwashed cult member followers will sit outside without food for days. These martyr stunts will also probably give her another million dollars.

Back