Greg Jackson Camp doesn't have a single champion left

Greg Jackson is overrated

and he is the dealer

some poster here said winklejohn doesn't teach proper striking technique

It could be both. Tho Gregg should have one champ Condit. Greg didn't tell Holly The Bicycle that she need to finish Bullet
very true about Condit, and frankly Holly shouldve know she needed the finish.... she's experienced enough at striking to realise she was losing the exchanges, but I do agree Gregg shat the bed by not telling her to try and finish

That camp encourages cheating with eye pokes and cheesy oblique kicks...Where there is smoke there is fire. Wouldnt surprise me one bit if they werent all juiced in the past.

They need a new chemist for some undetectable designer drugs

20130625042546_top.JPG

some poster here said winklejohn doesn't teach proper striking technique
that wasnt me, although I do believe he is seriously overrated as a striking coach

Chael Sonnen passed 99% of the drug tests he took too.

Are you telling that he was clean for 99% of his fights?

You don't fight clean for all of your life and randomly decide to dope for one-off.
I don't know, I don't get into that kind of witch hunt conjecture. Again, lets just wait and see where the Jones EBs came from and how long his suspension is. Jones honestly could have used something banned just during his suspension and then needed the EBs to bring his levels back up or he just took a tainted supplement. I honestly think those are the two most likely scenarios.

Do you have proof he cheated his whole career? Ill answer for you......YOU DONT .
HAHAHA!! Nice try!

All his wins are tainted AND IF THEY WEREN'T, YOU JONES FANS WOULDN'T HAVE TO DEFEND HIM!

I don't need proof your shit stinks, I know it does

Chael Sonnen passed 99% of the drug tests he took too.

Are you telling that he was clean for 99% of his fights?

You don't fight clean for all of your life and randomly decide to dope for one-off.

chael has already admitted to being "basically clean"

i bet rashad is pretty happy now - greg jackson has no champs.

greg chose jon jones over rashad, and now he is gone for 2 years

it took a fews years for rashad to get his revenge

USADA wasnt around when chael was fighting. if it was he would have tested positive alot earlier in his career

Hilarious.

You can say the exact same thing about jean chodes.

so when did mods stop caring about fighter bashing? I got banned from sherdog for saying that Jon Jones had shit jiu jitsu, but people can accuse tons of people of being on steroids, and they get a pass?

They are all on peds.

Except Brock. He's white and he's jacked. Deal with it!

Back