Greg Jackson Camp doesn't have a single champion left

He pissed hot, it proves my point.

It says as much as the fact that their fighters started sucking after USADA went Joe McCarthy on the UFC.
Condit looked good very Robbie in a tough fight. They seem to be about the same.

Usada is a Greg Jackson killer

Not saying anything bad about them, but... USADA
You say that as if most gyms have champions. Are you under the impression that Jacksons-Wink should have at least one champion at all times? Weak thread.

They need a new chemist for some undetectable designer drugs

so when did mods stop caring about fighter bashing? I got banned from sherdog for saying that Jon Jones had shit jiu jitsu, but people can accuse tons of people of being on steroids, and they get a pass?
Theyve definately lightened up a bit.. Which is a good thing.

I just wish they would ban the obvious trolls.

He's still the champ period. No one beat him and he never tested positive for anything when he did fight. Also the jury is still out on how he ended up consuming those EBs.

Chael Sonnen passed 99% of the drug tests he took too.

Are you telling that he was clean for 99% of his fights?

You don't fight clean for all of your life and randomly decide to dope for one-off.

You say that as if most gyms have champions. Are you under the impression that Jacksons-Wink should have at least one champion at all times? Weak thread.

Pretty much. Thread sums up MMA fans pretty well.

Willingly ignorant and looking for quick answers.

Overeem is about to bring the title home

No it doesnt, nobody has even seen him perform after he pissed hot. He could still come back and beat everyone and that would mean the USADA test didnt really mean shit. And thats probably exactly whats going to happen

Cool, let's meet back here in two years to discuss it, IF by then he's got his PED use and personal life under control enough to get back in the cage.

Chael Sonnen passed 99% of the drug tests he took too.

Are you telling that he was clean for 99% of his fights?

You don't fight clean for all of your life and randomly decide to dope for one-off.
USADA wasnt around when chael was fighting. if it was he would have tested positive alot earlier in his career

If Greg Jackson had Bork Lesnar, he'd have one.

Back