Greg Jackson Camp doesn't have a single champion left

The cynical camp is without champions. That's a good thing!

Im pretty confident that Reem will beat Stipe

Is Reem really JW anymore, they kinda deserted him for the Arlovski fight

As for the rest, I thought Condit beat Lawler, they should have one

i bet rashad is pretty happy now - greg jackson has no champs.

greg chose jon jones over rashad, and now he is gone for 2 years

it took a fews years for rashad to get his revenge

Then they prepared Condit for a titleshot which pissed GSP off so much he started training at Tristar exclusively.

I think Condit beat Lawler, so there's that - which, admittedly, counts for nothing...

so when did mods stop caring about fighter bashing? I got banned from sherdog for saying that Jon Jones had shit jiu jitsu, but people can accuse tons of people of being on steroids, and they get a pass?

I think bashing is no longer enforced. I got two warnings for saying some mild shit. Nowadays it's a free-for-all.

It's not USADA that is fucking up Jackson/Wink, it's this bozo

gregjackson.jpg

His gameplans suck to high heaven and are destroying talented fighters who have to put "blind" faith in him.

There's a reason Cowboy doesn't have him in his corner, even tho he goes to his fucking gym.

He's still the champ period. No one beat him and he never tested positive for anything when he did fight. Also the jury is still out on how he ended up consuming those EBs.

Though i agree with first two, you can't be serious with the last sentence... What, he tripped and landed on a needle with estrogen blockers in it?

giphy.gif

Do you have proof he cheated his whole career? Ill answer for you......YOU DONT .
Do you have any proof he didn't cheat his whole career? I'll answer for you....You don't.

And since he pissed hot once, the whole innocent until proven guilt doesn't quite work...

very true about Condit, and frankly Holly shouldve know she needed the finish.... she's experienced enough at striking to realise she was losing the exchanges, but I do agree Gregg shat the bed by not telling her to try and finish
Holly is like a machine in the Cage. That is why I think Greg should have said something.

Though i agree with first two, you can't be serious with the last sentence... What, he tripped and landed on a needle with estrogen blockers in it?

giphy.gif
The EBs he tested positive for are taken orally and can be found in quite a few banned supplements. He could have taken those supplements and not known or he could have taken other supplements that aren't banned but were tainted.

Is Reem really JW anymore, they kinda deserted him for the Arlovski fight

As for the rest, I thought Condit beat Lawler, they should have one
Reem was back in Albuquerque like 3 days after that fight with Arlovski

The EBs he tested positive for are taken orally and can be found in quite a few banned supplements. He could have taken those supplements and not known or he could have taken other supplements that aren't banned but were tainted.
Can't say i'm an expert in EB or supplements, so i'll take your word for it. His very variable TE levels for a vertain time are making it hard to believe him, even though i am against the "his whole career is under the question now" approach.

The fact remains, he and his camp are responsible for what he takes. If you know the fine, take necessary precautions. Not like he doesn't have the funds for it...

Every team has it's ups and downs. Over the years people have said the same thing about most of the major gyms, including Jacksons, then a few UFCs later things change.

There's hasn't been a
Single case of a supplement tainted with eb's

so when did mods stop caring about fighter bashing? I got banned from sherdog for saying that Jon Jones had shit jiu jitsu, but people can accuse tons of people of being on steroids, and they get a pass?

How is saying he has shit jiu-jitsu fighter bashing? You're bashing an area of his game, not the man himself.

Back