Crime Greenwood shooting: "Good guy with gun" kills bad guy, but bad guy still kills and wounds others

The con wet dream (if that is allowed under the bible) to have all biblical perspective in everyone's life so that its only their way all the time versus the reality of the world.

You need to get out more son.

Gave that boy the noodle legs…

looking like a he got hit with a truck and went flying.

fuck em

Wait, another mass shooting took place in a gun free zone? I'm SHOCKED.

Wonder how many libs that were there are having second thoughts on gun free zones for legal cc citizens.
Are libs here upset people cc in no gun zones even when they can stop a deadly shooting?

I wasn't talking about committing crimes against another.

I was talking about crime prevention.

You can't embezzle if you have no access to accounts. You can't unfairly sack someone if the power was never invested in you. You can't beat someone up if you're physically incapable.

Clearly in terms of crime prevention, being incapable is the best way forward. It is an absolute fact.

The idea of defencelessness making you necessarily a potential victim of crime is, in fact, the real scare story, the fictitious boogeyman under the bed, etc.

The fact is, in America you need to be protecting yourself against lone loons, and the best way to do that is to ensure lone loons aren't capable of accessing serious weaponry. Without that weaponry, they're worthless.

Nice, France, among other places, say you are wrong.

Are you going to ban cars and trucks too?

87 dead, over 400 wounded.

11 dead, 15 wounded.

13 dead, 48 wounded.

4 dead, 15 wounded.

6 dead, 27 wounded.

More here, I'm not going to list them all. This doesn't include bombs, or ramming attacks that then became stabbings/shootings etc, like Lee Rigby.

Ban all guns, knives, machetes, bows/crossbows, spears, hammers, rocks etc, people will still find a way to kill if they feel like it.

The terrorist in Nice, France killed more people using a truck, than Steven Paddock did firing undisturbed from an elevated position on a packed outdoor concert using multiple rifles equipped with scopes and tripods. Paddock is responsible for the largest casualty mass shooting in American history, and a truck in France has him beat.

This brings out the real shit in the anti 2nd liberals.

"He's not a good Samaritan, he's not a hero.
He's not a good guy with a gun because he broke the law by having the gun (which he didn't)"

The truth is they are mad he stopped the guy because it would have been better if he had killed lots of people or at least it should have been a cop that stopped him. That way they can use this to say we need more gun control then what was just passed.

The con wet dream (if that is allowed under the bible) to have all biblical perspective in everyone's life so that its only their way all the time versus the reality of the world.
The lib wet dream so close

Frank McCormick | Chalkboard Heresy on Twitter: "Reprehensible. Duke Academics casually discuss how to block puberty in children while helping them to experience orgasms through masturbation. https://t.co/8GvnFCugKk" / Twitter

Shows Good Guy with Gun doesnt work, especially in places like Greenwood Park where they recently passed a law to carry without a permit.

The solution is to prevent firearms so a "good guy" doesnt have a gun but doesnt need one anyway

It's simple logic that a society that allows guns will have more gun violence.

Having to rely on people with guns to kill other people with guns basically just says "we're a fucked up society that forces you to fear everyone."

It is what it is. Just watch the news and know how fucked up things have gotten. The only way the world will start to heal is if most humans die off.

So laws don’t matter? Should we just get rid of laws then?

Good strawman argument.
What I mean is the guns are getting in despite the blue state laws that make it so hard to carry. In fact it's ironic that in places like Chicago and nyc only the bad guys have guns.

Nice, France, among other places, say you are wrong.

Are you going to ban cars and trucks too?

87 dead, over 400 wounded.

11 dead, 15 wounded.

13 dead, 48 wounded.

4 dead, 15 wounded.

6 dead, 27 wounded.

More here, I'm not going to list them all. This doesn't include bombs, or ramming attacks that then became stabbings/shootings etc, like Lee Rigby.

Ban all guns, knives, machetes, bows/crossbows, spears, hammers, rocks etc, people will still find a way to kill if they feel like it.

The terrorist in Nice, France killed more people using a truck, than Steven Paddock did firing undisturbed from an elevated position on a packed outdoor concert using multiple rifles equipped with scopes and tripods. Paddock is responsible for the largest casualty mass shooting in American history, and a truck in France has him beat.
Trucks have a purpose thats not killing.

What do guns have a purpose for? Stopping other people with guns?

The lib wet dream so close

Frank McCormick | Chalkboard Heresy on Twitter: "Reprehensible. Duke Academics casually discuss how to block puberty in children while helping them to experience orgasms through masturbation. https://t.co/8GvnFCugKk" / Twitter

My apologies to you as I made the assumption that you were Christian since you were explaining where Good Samaritan comes from with detailed Bible references. I can tell by your broad brush against liberals and a unique focus on sexuality in America being such a high topic, that you are not Christian. They would/should focus on homelessness, pollution, those who are hungry, foster children, etc.

You may want to talk to someone about your fascination with wet dreams when you are critical of others talking about sexuality.

What a stupid headline "Good guy with gun" kills bad guy, but bad guy still kills and wounds others

How does a killed bad guy still kill and wound others?

Good strawman argument.
What I mean is the guns are getting in despite the blue state laws that make it so hard to carry. In fact it's ironic that in places like Chicago and nyc only the bad guys have guns.
It was a question not an argument.

So in places like New York and Chicago can’t keep guns from illegally flowing in the solution is to ban guns?

Again, please notice that is a question not an argument on my part.

I'm all for the total abolition of civilian firearm ownership if my three major demands are met first:

A secure border, including against foot traffic, planes, and boats--from north, east, south, and west.

Politicians and wealthy individuals are forbidden from employing guards armed with firearms.

We can carry swords and spears for animal control.

It was a question not an argument.

So in places like New York and Chicago can’t keep guns from illegally flowing in the solution is to ban guns?

Again, please notice that is a question not an argument on my part.

How do you realistically keep the guns from flowing in though?

Border patrol for each state??
The source of the guns are the iron pipeline states where criminals have super easy access. They really should make it harder to obtain guns in those states.

I'm for the 2nd amendment but responsibly. It shouldn't be that easy to get guns in these states.

At no point did cruelty ever prevent crime.

The idea is a nice blanket with which to comfort yourself with, but it's never worked, ever, in the history of man.

The best way to prevent crime has always been to make people as impotent as possible.

Beating people with a stick has singapore's crime rate near zero

Back