Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

Alexander getting roasted on local ESPN. He deserves it. He's a cunt.

Wyatt's time will be next year, sadly. Same with Walker, guy needs to put on size asap

Love looks like a completely different player. I dunno wtf happened but this kid looks WAY better than anything i could've envisioned when he came into the game. Jeez. High pressure situation too.

The season's over. Shut Rodgers down and play Love the rest of the way. If he can look like that, with some understandable ups & downs, that's the qb of the future and it isn't even close.

They weren’t kidding when they said he has worked on his fundamentals. He no longer looks like uncle Rico throwing.

If Rodgers would have benched himself or if LaFleur had found the balls to bench Rodgers when Aaron got the broken thumb, the Packers season might not be over today. As things stand, the season is a lost cause. The Packers need to spend the rest of the season learning fundamentals like blocking and tackling. Maybe watching Aaron Rodgers decline has made Jordan Love better. We can't really tell in just a few plays but we could all see the difference between what Love did and the burned out hulk of Aaron Rodgers.

As we age, we all tend to think we can still do the things we did when we were in our 20s but eventually we have to admit that we can't.

Rodgers was never going to just bench himself. He is a competitor to the highest degree. And if he did that, people would want him hung by his jockstrap for getting that lucrative contract to sit on the bench. And this season was always going to be a lost one, because the defense is still a mess and offensively, you have too many young players and not enough play makers. In a lot of way Rodgers being out there with these young guys taking their lumps is probably going to pay dividends for if Love is the starter next season.

EUc0Eq9WoAI-wwM.jpg

Rodgers was never going to just bench himself. He is a competitor to the highest degree. And if he did that, people would want him hung by his jockstrap for getting that lucrative contract to sit on the bench. And this season was always going to be a lost one, because the defense is still a mess and offensively, you have too many young players and not enough play makers. In a lot of way Rodgers being out there with these young guys taking their lumps is probably going to pay dividends for if Love is the starter next season.
This

A real competitor does what's best for the team. If taking a week or two off allows the thumb to heal, he or the coaching staff needed to do that. They couldn't do any worse and it might have allowed the team to still have a chance.

Nah he's been pretty open over the years of feeling like he has to live up to Favre's legacy as a tough guy. It's also in him, as he's gutted out injuries throughout his career. He'll never stop, it had to be the coaching staff, and i don't think the coaching staff has the balls to do it.

Nah he's been pretty open over the years of feeling like he has to live up to Favre's legacy as a tough guy. It's also in him, as he's gutted out injuries throughout his career. He'll never stop, it had to be the coaching staff, and i don't think the coaching staff has the balls to do it.

Favre was never a tough guy, he has always been a stupid guy who was just too dumb to take himself out and it lead to many mistakes. I thought Rodgers was more intelligent but I'm beginning to reconsider that. Maybe it's a matter of the ego getting in the way of rational thinking. He obviously can't throw the ball well. Has the thumb problem also slowed his reaction time? It's possible but like any person, age eventually slows everybody down.

The question now is how do the Packers handle the future? Do they try to spread Rodgers cap hit over two years? I would ask if they should trade some good players but they don't seem to have any that would be worth anything but low draft choices. Maybe run a year with only draft choices and undrafted rookies. I don't think there is any chance of trading Rodgers as I suspect his value has dropped and the teams like the Broncos that would overpay already have spent all of their draft choices.

The Packers defense is still crap. Maybe they can get Jim Leonhard since the Badgers hired a new head coach.

The usual Packers defense, nobody anywhere near the receiver.

Justin Fields owns the Packers.

What a fucking joke. Getting handled by the Bears pretty much sums up this season.

Rodgers needs to take a seat and let Love get some play. This is embarrassing.

fucking special teams again.

3rd and 10 and they let the receiver run free.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back