Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

ralphc1

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
David Bakhtiari was placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list Saturday, meaning he will miss at least the first four games of the season. After missing the end of the 2020 season and all but a few plays of the 2021 season, I'm afraid signing him to a big contract was as bad or worse than the Tony Mandarich fiasco. I suspect Bakh's career is over.

On Friday, rookie receiver Christian Watson, along with the likes of Robert Tonyan, Elgton Jenkins, Mason Crosby, Dean Lowry, and others landed on the P.U.P. list as well.

Doesn’t matter the division is trash and Packers still have Godgers

Doesn’t matter the division is trash and Packers still have Godgers
But they also struggled heavily with O-Line play in their last two playoff losses.

The Bakh stuff always seemed really fishy to me, I agree with ralph that his knee might hinder him from ever really playing again. It's been 550 days and yes, he's a big guy but people have come back from a completely fallen apart knee in that time and Bakh can't come back from a normal ACL injury. We can assume his knee is messed up.

NFL changed the P.U.P. rules to that you only have to miss 4 games instead of 6. Also PUP players don't take up a space on the 53-man roster so it's more enticing for teams to bring in extra bodies to camp and the start of the season.

Seems like there's a chance Bahk could be done, which is terrible
Was the last Packers jersey I bought. Never buying a jersey again. Unless they start dropping Preston Smith into coverage against slot receivers on third down.

Another procedure done in the offseason and another set back. Tough for him and the Packers after giving him that deal.

Another procedure done in the offseason and another set back. Tough for him and the Packers after giving him that deal.

He’s gonna count for a lot of dead cap if they have to drop him after this season.

But it won’t matter because all the money they’re gonna make on the run to the SB this year!!!!!!!!!

Yikes, apparently this happened in 2018 during Gute's first year as GM and FatMike's last year as Head coach:

Fucking cans running this franchise lol.

I saw some video from training camp of Rodgers doing the escape to the left drill then throwing into the net.

David Bakhtiari was placed on the Physically Unable to Perform list Saturday, meaning he will miss at least the first four games of the season. After missing the end of the 2020 season and all but a few plays of the 2021 season, I'm afraid signing him to a big contract was as bad or worse than the Tony Mandarich fiasco. I suspect Bakh's career is over.

On Friday, rookie receiver Christian Watson, along with the likes of Robert Tonyan, Elgton Jenkins, Mason Crosby, Dean Lowry, and others landed on the P.U.P. list as well.
Thanks for Davante

Back