Green Bay Packers 2022 Injury plagued again/still!

Also lets not forget we used to call Davante "Dropvante" before he was the best receiver in the leeg

I actually thought that he was an alright wr once he had the ball. Wouldn't surprise me if he had a decent career elsewhere, but, yeah, couldn't be in GB

Amari Rodgers reminds me of Travis Williams. Travis was fast and elusive but he couldn't hang onto the football. At least he took 4 kickoffs back for touchdowns in his rookie year.

Watching his presser and he is owning it.

Only good thing I can take away from tonight's game is 12 and 9 are building a connection. Everything was fucking dreadful.
He did finally own up in his way.

@INeedARemedy he might be finally owning up to his own mistakes. Sometimes people take longer to mature in that regard, which = SuperBowl

His arm talent lacked and he looked slow.

<2>

Rodgers has looked slow all season, both in his motion and his decision making. Aaron would usually throw the ball away instead of taking a sack and go on to the next play. This season, not only does he hold on and take the sack, he runs backwards and loses even more yardage. His accuracy has also suffered. It's difficult for a receiver to catch a ball thrown at their ankles or behind them on a crossing pattern. If his thumb is causing the bad throws, he should have taken a couple of games off instead of losing 6 games.

We all slow down as we age but experience can help cover for that. If the brain starts to slow down, experience can't help. Some say Ayahuasca causes changes. I don't know what the drug does but I have seen other drugs like marijuana and alcohol really screw up a person's decision making and slow their reaction time.

I don't know what's happening to Rodgers but it's not good.

Rodgers has looked slow all season, both in his motion and his decision making. Aaron would usually throw the ball away instead of taking a sack and go on to the next play. This season, not only does he hold on and take the sack, he runs backwards and loses even more yardage. His accuracy has also suffered. It's difficult for a receiver to catch a ball thrown at their ankles or behind them on a crossing pattern. If his thumb is causing the bad throws, he should have taken a couple of games off instead of losing 6 games.

We all slow down as we age but experience can help cover for that. If the brain starts to slow down, experience can't help. Some say Ayahuasca causes changes. I don't know what the drug does but I have seen other drugs like marijuana and alcohol really screw up a person's decision making and slow their reaction time.

I don't know what's happening to Rodgers but it's not good.

I hope he uses steroids and HGH next off SzN.

Watch a fighter after they pass the point of getting old, and you'll see they don't throw punches when there's openings like they used to. A little slow to react and the opportunity is gone just as quickly as it appeared. Those moments change fights and they change how games go. Sadly that's where he is. It's not going to get better either...

Well there is hope for the bench Rodgers and start Love crowd:

I think you IR 12 if they lose the next two games. The team gets their bye week before the Monday night game against the Rams and Love should have plenty of time to prepare.

This article about Blake Martinez came up in my news feeds.

NFL Linebacker Retires After Selling Rare Pokémon Card For Over $650,000
Playing in the NFL is tough and many players leave because of career-ending injuries or bad seasons. But after seven years in the league, Las Vegas Raiders linebacker Blake Martinez has retired mid-season for a different reason: He’s making enough money selling Pokémon cards—recently selling a very rare card for nearly $700,000—and doesn’t need the income he gets from playing anymore.

https://kotaku.com/rare-pokemon-card-illustrator-blake-martinez-nfl-retire-1849803410

Selling one card for $650,000 certainly doesn't have him set for life. According to Spotrac, his contract this season with the Raiders was $1.12 Million but he will only get $311.000. His career earnings show he was paid $2 Million for the remainder of his contract with the Giants this season and has earned nearly $29 Milliom over his career.

Back