Greatest One Punch Knock Out

Cung-Le-vs-Rich-Franklin.gif

One of my more recent favs. The way he fell down is comical. Poor rich.

Vila vs Warren in Bellator, the awesome is that are small guys

1.gif

Mike Russow vs. Tod Duffee

Technically 2 punches and the HFOD but he was out after the first so w/e..

knockouts_Mike_Russow_KOs_Todd_Duffee_UFC_114.gif

Last edited:
Guillard/Davis.

2lo6d02-jpg.gif

My two cents

One of my favs, mainly because of the follow up shot before dude hit the ground. It was awesome.

The AA/Fedor gif makes me sick sometimes. I'm a huge AA fan and he was kicking Fedor's ass that entire first round.

Why are people including Hendo/Bisping? That wasn't a one punch KO. There was a huge follow up shot.

An example of a one punch KO is Liddell/Evans.

are you trolling? bisping was knocked out by 1 punch therefore 1 punch knockout status achieved. who cares if more shots were landed while he was laying unconscious on the ground.

2lo6d02-jpg.gif

My two cents

Nick-Diaz-8.gif

All the picks so far have been awesome but to me this one is better. Robbie has a good chin and Nick has never really displayed one punch ko power before or since that fight. That punch was just perfect

tank abbott nearly killed a guy with his right hand.. at 0:55

what do you all think is the cleanest one punch (not a flury, or kick) knock out in mma? my vote goes for Melvin Manhoef vs Mika Ilmen. one of the fastest left hooks ive ever seen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W3PESGz6_w&list=LLYcrsIKhVeDDrAQ-bRA0u6A

(sorry it wont let me embed)

You inspired me to try making a gif of that knockout, be gentle it was my first try and the source was rubbish.

Manhoef_zps29eae982.gif

Edit: for some reason when I upload it the gif is even shittier and twice as small as it should be, weird.

Here we go, this looks a bit better.

manhoef3.gif

Last edited:
Back