Greatest One Punch Knock Out

There is only one

dan-henderson-knocking-out-michael-bisping.gif

You just cannot go past this. One of the sweetest moments ever.

2 for me in the UFC

30dil3q.gif

ib0a2GFOOADyXC.gif

That Rampage left hook was insane. I loved the way he was slipping and blocking Wanderlei's punches and then unleashed that left hook from hell. Just devasting. Yves Lavigne couldn't even pull Rampage off Wanderlei, that is how amped and motivated Rampage was.

I wish that same movitated, strong and in shape Rampage shows up against Glover

10001749.gif

From the outside it didn't look like a super heavy shot, a really low upper cut that didn't seem to have heaps of swing or momentum going into it...but when you look at it from the other angle and you see Tuscherer's head pop up, you know it landed very flush on the jaw.

Gomi-KOs-Tyson.gif

Takanori Gomi's ko of Tyson Griffin was pretty badass

Last edited:
Does Aleksandr Emelianenko vs Morais (sp?) count? I'm pretty sure Morais was out after one punch really connected, and the rest that landed after that were just landing on his unconscious head as he was felled like the giant Brazilian redwood he is.

Gomi-KOs-Tyson.gif

Takanori Gomi's ko of Tyson Griffin was pretty badass

The kick that Tyson lands before he gets knocked out almost looks like it actually benefited Gomi; his foot replants and looks as if it helps him in his rotation for the punch. God damn, his whole body was put into that swing.

Manhoef vs Karaev was pretty nuts too, even in Slow mo his left hook looks freaking fast haha, insane. Also Fedor vs Arlovski.

Maybe not the greatest, but possibly the classiest

sam_stout-yves_edwards_finish.gif

Yep, Sam's definitely not what you'd call a dirty fighter. Stann's ko of Sakarra, and Marquardt's ko of Maia also comes to mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back