Greatest One Punch Knock Out

Brad Kohler vs Steve Judson........although Kohler was anything but "clean" himself

Yup . . .

2rz9fv8.jpg

Why are people including Hendo/Bisping? That wasn't a one punch KO. There was a huge follow up shot.

An example of a one punch KO is Liddell/Evans.

Because he was ko'ed by one punch. The ref not getting there in time doesn't change fact it looked like someone shot him with a sniper riffle. I would have thought that was obvious...

Kohler-Judson. I'm legit surprised Judson's still alive.

Pulver-Lewis-2.gif

Pulver vs Lewis

I was in the crowds for that one. I heard Lewis' jaw crack from the 7th row!

Why are people including Hendo/Bisping? That wasn't a one punch KO. There was a huge follow up shot.

because he was knocked out before he hit the ground. that follow up punch just gave him more brain damage. wasn't needed. personally i don't it's better than fedor vs arlofski. fedor knocked AA out of the air, face first into the canvas, blank stare. he looked dead.

Kohler-Judson. I'm legit surprised Judson's still alive.

He survived long enough to get elbow KO'd by Ted Williams (a Bas Rutten student) a few months later.

Kongo knocking out Barry.

And nice vid TS. Pretty impressive.

Hendo said in the post fight interview with Rogan that he knew he was out after the punch and the last was to "shut him up a bit."

And Bisping said after the fight in a gym interview that he didn't feel the last punch because he was out.

Evans vs. Liddel because it wasn't suppose to happen.

The collective gasp in the bar that night literally caused a vacuum and I passed out for a second. Then I woke up laughing at the the three Liddell fans with mohawks in the bar.

Pulver-Lewis-2.gif

Pulver vs Lewis

I was in the crowds for that one. I heard Lewis' jaw crack from the 7th row!

back when jens was legit. espn did an article about the p4p hardest hitters in mma and he was on it.

Igor v. Bueno. Was a combo, and Bueno was more or less a can from what I recall, but knocked him out cold with the first punch. caught him once or twice more on the way down.

Back