Great White vs. Saltwater Croc vs. Green Anaconda

theycallitMurda

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This deathmatch will go down like this, the anaconda's have been known to take out crocs rather easily and I feel a saltwater croc would rip a great white apart... So in my opinion, green anaconda wins.

Last edited:
If it's in the open ocean, the shark wins.
It's the only one that doesn't need air.
The snake can't suffocate it, and the croc isn't fast enough.

I'm thinking a 20 ft great white destroys both. The snake literally could do nothing to it and the crock would be in 2 pieces after one bite

Saltwater croc takes care of the anaconda then wins an endurance battle with some good counter biting of the shark.

When salties are out in the ocean they stay relatively close to the surface. I'm thinking the great white would swim below the croc and hit it from the bottom, shredding it's belly. I don't think the anaconda deserves to be in the discussion.

Depends if its in shallow or deep water. deep water= shark. shallow= croc

and as someone else stated they dont eat the biggest of salt water crocs.

When salties are out in the ocean they stay relatively close to the surface. I'm thinking the great white would swim below the croc and hit it from the bottom, shredding it's belly. I don't think the anaconda deserves to be in the discussion.

Anaconda is way overmatched here indeed.

I agree with Bangerang though. Shark in deep waters, saltie in shallow waters.

Orca comes in and kills all three for her Pod to use as seal dipping sauce

Assuming this takes place in the ocean, Great white by a mile and it's not even close.

Those little fish that swim in your pee hole

Anacondas are assassins. They aren't fighters. The croc is more of a stealthy killer too. Neither really fight against fast moving targets all that often to my knowledge. The shark has a ridiculous mobility advantage, I think it kills either easily in a fair fight.

I think people overestimate the powers of an Anaconda

even the largest Anaconda can be rustled relatively easy by a couple of Hefes in the jungle.

Andacondas and Pythons eat Crocs all the time, but get killed in the processed often too. Great Whites I only see being effective in Open Water, however in open water I don't really see the other two standing a chance. There have been incidents of Killer Whales and Dolphins killing sharks .

Andacondas and Pythons eat Crocs all the time, but get killed in the processed often too. Great Whites I only see being effective in Open Water, however in open water I don't really see the other two standing a chance. There have been incidents of Killer Whales and Dolphins killing sharks .

Anaconda's and Pythons don't eat any crocs that are close to the size of a saltie though.

Back